Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he get double march then or is it wasted? If the latter then it's a bug, because it doesn't make any sense.
March is just heal when move, doesnt matter if you can double it, Ill dig for a save and see if I can bugreport.

Is 199 Iron and 149 Horses normal on Low Sea, Sparse Strategics, Small Communitu Map? (6 Civs, 14 CSs) It's still a lot, every civ has plenty, they probably won't utilize it all, and they don't want to trade anything. Is there any way to decrease spawn even more?

What are +/- normal numbers? And what mod can cause this? Is it maybe because of the Override Assign Starting Plots setting set to yes, and some mod boosting numbers? Even More Resources maybe?

Edit: I also noticed, it switched a lot of options to abundant after I picked Classical Starting Era. It had happened only once, not in this game, but maybe it still changes even though it's not visible as picked? Is there any way to check the save for exact advanced world map settings?

Last edited:
Does he get double march then or is it wasted? If the latter then it's a bug, because it doesn't make any sense.
I found a save around that time and manage to recreate it.
I get double march promos, didnt test if it heals double but dont see why it should.
Save posted on github.

So is it a bug or a feature now that faith buying units only gives them half XP?

Sounds great. I checked the open issues but forgot to check the closed ones.

I really like the new version. Finally the AI empires are expanding properly again.

A possible bug I see in my current game is that I have never seen a trade unit of another empire. And I am almost industrial era. Do they have trade units in your games? As mods I only use really advanced setup and reforestation.

I really like the new version. Finally the AI empires are expanding properly again.

A possible bug I see in my current game is that I have never seen a trade unit of another empire. And I am almost industrial era. Do they have trade units in your games? As mods I only use really advanced setup and reforestation.
I see trade routes of my vassal only

I mean beside what is shown in the UI. I have 3 vassals and they all have 0 of 4 trade units in the vassal screen. Never seen a caravan or cargo ship of them before or after vassalizing them or from any other empire.

Yes I see them trade routes and can plunder when at war.

After being my vassal for about 70 turns one of my vassals has started to build them to the cap of 5. The other two still have 0/5. So the AI can use them but at least in my game they seem to be very low priority on the AI build queues.

I don't think I've ever had a trade unit recommended by the city advisor. So it seems likely that the AI is not prioritizing it.

hrm I have 3 statecraft civs in current game, maybe thats why I see them
I don't think I've ever had a trade unit recommended by the city advisor. So it seems likely that the AI is not prioritizing it.

Just had something really funny happen in my game across the ocean.
Is this supposed to be a thing?
Spoiler City states really stepped up their game :

Screenshot (77).png

I had an interesting start today using the Communitu map that comes with VP. I started with gems as my monopoly. However, the two gems that were in my capital's radius were the only two gems on the entire map. I am using the standard size with standard number of Civs and CS. The only options I changed were to turn circumnavigation on and set the oceans to have 2 pacific.

I don't necessarily see it as a bug...just interesting.

I had an interesting start today using the Communitu map that comes with VP. I started with gems as my monopoly. However, the two gems that were in my capital's radius were the only two gems on the entire map. I am using the standard size with standard number of Civs and CS. The only options I changed were to turn circumnavigation on and set the oceans to have 2 pacific.

I don't necessarily see it as a bug...just interesting.
I had a similar one with cocoa with only two spawning in the entire map and another one with copper that spawned 15, it's not good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom