Nitram15's LeaderHead gallery!

This is an arpad with all mesh having set its translations, rotations and scale reseted. As I said before, you'd have to set the values back in Blender to get everything look as wanted.Or you could try doing your changes, then export and then set the values via nifskope. No matter what you'll do, you have to keep the nif I sent you last time for a while to have the correct values by hand. If this still doesn't work, I'll import it myself and send you a Blend if it works. It's just that Blender is installed on my other machine.

Okay, don't know if you got it to work. I've done a nifswap with default hannibal and my reseted Árpád and successfully imported. Only some environment map failed to import, but I should be able to correct this afterwards. So, here is my blend, for the case you still have troubles.

Fixed, feather!
newarpad.JPG

It's beautiful! I need to see it in-game, but at the moment I'd say it could be rotated a little and maybe it's size could be decreased, to. But from shape and texture - just perfect!

No prob, don't need the blend. Did you find a way to solve the hand / cape cropping (Haven't taken a look at it, just loaded it and I'll go to bed in a moment)?

No prob, don't need the blend. Did you find a way to solve the hand / cape cropping (Haven't taken a look at it, just loaded it and I'll go to bed in a moment)?

that shouldnt be too tough. it just involves clicking a dot and moving it or re-rigging a piece.

I created two new leaderheads (see the first and the second posts).

your modelling looks pretty good. But you may want to take more time on texturing. For capo and I that has been the toughhest art as well. But if you keep practicing it and taking time on it will pay off.

thanks the tip, but there is a problem in the shadered version with his eyes (not at all time, sometimes it shown RED)

It's his eyes:
Civ4ScreenShot0024.JPG

this is in civ4col if this helps. and, this is ONL issue when I click (in civilopedia) Leaders->Spanish King->(and then)->Szapolyai János. When I don't click on the king first the eye is normal. What Is it?:confused:

thanks the tip, but there is a problem in the shadered version with his eyes (not at all time, sometimes it shown RED)

It's his eyes:
View attachment 232458

this is in civ4col if this helps. and, this is ONL issue when I click (in civilopedia) Leaders->Spanish King->(and then)->Szapolyai János. When I don't click on the king first the eye is normal. What Is it?:confused:

IgorS had this issue as well. did you follw the whole shader section in my guide? it includes a part about the environment texture that fixes this. otherwise see here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8521763&postcount=811

Top Bottom