Nitram15's LeaderHead gallery!

And here are the new, shadered Szapolyai János:
Civ4ScreenShot0025.JPG
Civ4ScreenShot0026.JPG

Fixed hair! I'm now using Augustus's hair.

Looks pretty good! The only thing that is strange, is the mouth. It makes him look... drunken? Well, it could be that it is only an unlucky screenshot. Still, you might consider to download my Hunyadi Mátyás (that uses Oranjes animation) and then nifswap your LH with it. Depending on whether you have rerigged your leaderhead, your leaderhead could work without any additional work. But you'd need to use my kfs (they are different from the default Oranjes kfs) which I have edited to get them working with John / a John based LH. This might tweak the mouth as side effect. Also, some modders complain about Johns animation making LHs looking like they are taken from a comic. Oranjes animation could bring some seriousness to these LHs.

You're right with his mouth. In Blender, I deformated it (véletlenül), and I seen it, in Nifscope. Then I thinked, it isn't problem, and here is the result. Oh, and I want to keep Johnn's animation (ne haragudj) I will not use that you want, but I will :lol: re-deformate the mouth in Blender. Okay?

Okay, It seems, I will use your Mátyás's animation, because Blender Nif script CAN'T IMPORT MY NIF!
(I hate Nif scripts! I tryied to use 2.4.10 (Ekmek's recommend) then I use 2.4.9 (my recommend) and it seems i will need to use 2.4.8!)

it doesn't import the nif? then I assume you are not importing a standard nif and are trying to import a nif that someone else made using nifviewer or nifskope. its not a nifscript problem

Oh! I can't beleive! Improper Rotation Matrix problem again!
What the solution? Please Ekmek help me!!

I reinstalled Blender but this isn't good again! Then the NIF scripts: not work.
Or I don't need solution, just please Ekmek, can you upload a Bismarck.blend file?

Thank you very much.

Oh! I can't beleive! Improper Rotation Matrix problem again!
What the solution? Please Ekmek help me!!

I reinstalled Blender but this isn't good again! Then the NIF scripts: not work.
Or I don't need solution, just please Ekmek, can you upload a Bismarck.blend file?

Thank you very much.

Hmm, I have never seen this error before, although I have only had a small amount of experience with the latest version of Blender, so once I get back into the LH-making game maybe I'll come across this problem, but for now I have never seen it and don't know what it is referring to. Sorry. :sad:

That's one I will need for Italy in a future mod I may work on if I ever get around to it. Still have my two leaderheads to finish, IB is really tough about making sure that free time is a thing of Middle Schoolers :sad: Still, I have a huge, 2-month break starting this Christmas, so I should get most of my projects done then. Good work with the leaderheads! :goodjob:

Top Bottom