No Jeffrey Epstein Thread?

I am gradually coming around to the explanation of breathtakingly gross incompetence allowing Epstein to succeed on the 2nd attempt within 18 days to kill himself.
He was the most high-profile prisoner in the country!

First, no camera recorded the event.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/theres-no-video-of-jeffrey-epsteins-apparent-suicide-sources/

There’s no surveillance video of the incident in which Jeffrey Epstein apparently hanged himself in a federal lockup in Lower Manhattan, law enforcement officials told The Post on Sunday.

Although there are cameras in the 9 South wing where the convicted pedophile was being held at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, they are trained on the areas outside the cells and not inside, according to sources familiar with the setup there.

The billionaire (yes with a B) rapist pedophile, who could have testified against dozens of other high-powered men had he lived, spent 12 hours a day with his lawyers in the visiting room spending cash like water just to have company outside a cell.
Those lawyers got him off suicide watch.
https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-was-taken-off-suicide-watch-at-his-lawyers-request/

His new cell mate left. (Court appearance or transfer?)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...611404-bc5e-11e9-a5c6-1e74f7ec4a93_story.html
But a person who had been assigned to share a cell with Epstein was transferred on Friday, and — for reasons that investigators are still exploring — he did not receive a new cellmate, the person familiar with the matter said Sunday night. That left Epstein, who had previously been placed on suicide watch, alone and unmonitored — at least in the hours before his death — by even those officers assigned to guard him

The next day, Epstein was found dead after wrapping the bed sheets around the top bunk bed and kneeling to death.
Those bed sheets are supposed to be made weak like paper? :hmm:
Don't people usually stand up when their neck is in that much pain?
https://nypost.com/2019/08/12/jeffrey-epstein-hanged-himself-with-prison-bedsheet-source/
Jeffrey Epstein was found hanging in his lower Manhattan jail cell with a bedsheet wrapped around his neck and secured to the top of a bunk bed, The Post has learned.

The convicted pedophile, who was 6 feet tall, apparently killed himself by kneeling toward the floor and strangling himself with the makeshift noose, law enforcement sources said Monday. He hadn’t been checked on for several hours, sources said.

The US Attorney General has reassigned the Warden and put the 2 prison guards on administrative leave as punishment.
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/13/warden-of-jail-where-jeffrey-epstein-killed-himself-reassigned.html

The guards were reported to have been yelling "breathe Epstein breathe" after finding him hours later and trying to perform CPR.

Only 1 of the 2 guards was a correctional officer.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/12/nyregion/epstein-barr.html

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if there had been a camera pointed inside any cells unless on suicide watch, which he was removed from. 'Full suicide watch' inmates dont even get toilet paper so apparently enough paper can be used to hang oneself? Or do people try eating/choking on a huge wad?

One intent on suicide is going to work on fooling any guards and psychologists that they are not a threat to themselves and get their lawyer to remove them from suicide watch.....and, if smart, will do it when their cellmate is gone and right after the guards have done their patrol.

One intent on suicide is going to work on fooling any guards and psychologists that they are not a threat to themselves and get their lawyer to remove them from suicide watch.....and, if smart, will do it when their cellmate is gone and right after the guards have done their patrol.
But wait! That describes exactly what happened!

I'd be surprised if there had been a camera pointed inside any cells unless on suicide watch, which he was removed from. 'Full suicide watch' inmates dont even get toilet paper so apparently enough paper can be used to hang oneself? Or do people try eating/choking on a huge wad?
Patients on suicide watch in mental hospitals don't get toilet paper either if they are a serious enough case. For exactly that reason. It's a choking hazard.

yup, if you can clog a toilet w/paper you can clog a throat

I heard CBS is reporting someone heard Epstein apparently choking and struggling

Well, he's not the only one with people wanting him dead. The woman Maxwell is said to be an accomplice and I imagine a few other people gotta be worried.

yup, if you can clog a toilet w/paper you can clog a throat

I heard CBS is reporting someone heard Epstein apparently choking and struggling

Well, he's not the only one with people wanting him dead. The woman Maxwell is said to be an accomplice and I imagine a few other people gotta be worried.

Is there any actual evidence for this anywhere? I hear a lot of rumor-mongering and hate hoping from both sides. I've seen nothing remotely interesting except Dershowitz wrote an op ed 20 years ago about age of consent. Still I don;t think of Dershowitz as the hired hitman type.

Again. Anything in the way of actual evidence or actual motive beyond hateful rumor mongering. Please.

I just watched a couple youtube videos speculating about Epstein's ties, Aaron Mate brought up Mueller and Kim Iversen delved more deeply into what she thinks might be going on. Both brought up what Acosta reportedly told the Trump transition team when they were considering him for labor secy, Acosta said he was told to drop the Epstein case because he has intelligence ties. Iversen thinks those ties are to Mossad and the Israelis and that Epstein was running an extortion/blackmail racket on their behalf.

This kind of rumor mongering is exactly the same as the clinton rumor mongering. Do we have any actual citation of Acosta telling Trump's team this? I seriously doubt it. I don't think much of Aaron Mate in the first place, this makes me think less.

Is there any actual evidence for this anywhere? I hear a lot of rumor-mongering and hate hoping from both sides. I've seen nothing remotely interesting except Dershowitz wrote an op ed 20 years ago about age of consent. Still I don;t think of Dershowitz as the hired hitman type.

Again. Anything in the way of actual evidence or actual motive beyond hateful rumor mongering. Please.

hateful rumor mongering?

CBS was supposedly the source about Epstein struggling, yelling, choking

This kind of rumor mongering is exactly the same as the clinton rumor mongering. Do we have any actual citation of Acosta telling Trump's team this? I seriously doubt it. I don't think much of Aaron Mate in the first place, this makes me think less.

this is a thread for conspiracies, lighten up

whats yer problem with Aaron Mate?

hateful rumor mongering?

CBS was supposedly the source about Epstein struggling, yelling, choking

this is a thread for conspiracies, lighten up

whats yer problem with Aaron Mate?

So everyone seems to want their political enemies to be responsible for this crime. When the most obvious answer is the simplest one. It seems like typical anxiety driven rumor and conspiratorial nonsense. So CBS has someone saying he struggle while killing himself? That is not even out of the ordinary. The only thing out of the ordinary so far is his lawyers got him off suicide watch which looks on the face of it that Epstein pushed for really hard. . .so he could kill himself.

So, Epstein was killed by the Clintons, and the Trumps, and the Russians, and the British, and the Mafia, and the IRA, and the IRS and the Antifas, and the MSM's, and the M&M's, and the Boy Scouts, and the Girl Scouts, and the Care Bears.

So everyone seems to want their political enemies to be responsible for this crime. When the most obvious answer is the simplest one. It seems like typical anxiety driven rumor and conspiratorial nonsense. So CBS has someone saying he struggle while killing himself? That is not even out of the ordinary. The only thing out of the ordinary so far is his lawyers got him off suicide watch which looks on the face of it that Epstein pushed for really hard. . .so he could kill himself.

I have no idea who wanted him dead or if it was murder

So, Epstein was killed by the Clintons, and the Trumps, and the Russians, and the British, and the Mafia, and the IRA, and the IRS and the Antifas, and the MSM's, and the M&M's, and the Boy Scouts, and the Girl Scouts, and the Care Bears.

There ya go, Murder on the Orient Express

Care Bears every freaking time, are we ever going to confront the malignancy that is those cheerful little bears!

But wait! That describes exactly what happened!

Epstein best option was a plea deal with the FBI
Seems that the NYT has been digging into Epstein fiances and how he come to he mysterious wealth and they have concluded that the wealth is mostly illusion. Otherwise I'd imagine that Epstein would roll the dice again with a trial. Then there is the possibility of a Trump presidential pardon, with enough bribes / lobbying.

Last edited:
Of course he was suicided. There was no good explanation about how the first failed suiciding happened. And the guy has so much juicy info to throw in a trial that he needn't not be bored with the prospect of jail. His life was just getting more interesting. Plus he had already gotten away once despite being arrested, and didn't try suicide then.

Suicide utterly fails to make sense.

Care Bears every freaking time, are we ever going to confront the malignancy that is those cheerful little bears!
It was Grumpy Bear. I know it.

At least apparently Epstein had a good heart, I mean he decided to kill himself but left no notes about Trump/Clinton/other scum to incriminate them. I suppose he realized the futility of caring about worldly affairs after all. Vanity of vanities, all is vanity & one last act of kindness on the way out.

Ie :rotfl:

Is his head and penis going to be frozen as he wished? I'm curious.

the Turkish experience would suggest the real ring was a Republican politicians supplied from a chicken restaurant , instead of Democrats from a pizza shop supplied with underage persons for sex . But this is practically irrelevant . The guy was also a player in the 2008 economic meltdown . Which then involves an amount under 100 million dollars , of a Christian country east of Vatican , set aside as a concelaled account to buy things or pay for stuff . The amount was demanded back , America covered it finally with the first investigation , shaming Epstein from the market . The second investigation covers the discovery that Epstein had recovered financially and was able to repay . It took some time for America to talk back and fail in the end . Because it would set a dangerous precedent .

Top Bottom