No Jeffrey Epstein Thread?

If nothing else, I wish more opinion pieces were prefaced with
Editor’s note: The opinions in this article are the author’s, as published by our content partner, and do not represent the views of MSN or Microsoft.

read your own post carefully...''the swamp predates Trump by at least 10 years :mischief: ''
I've said elsewhere... '' my entire life... and I'm 62''

Given that you have been though several corrupt and criminal US governments, it odd that you would back this one.

. If there is some sort of uber rich human trafficking ring that deserves to burn I can only hope that God is watching them. It is a wonder they got to Epstein. Anyways I loathe conspiracies since they tend to bring out the worst in people and well apophenia is definitely a real thing. . . stares @Old Hippy
its good to agree with most of your post for a change...lets hope this group of uber rich Traffickers of children stays the focus of the DOJ longer than the average 24 hour news cycle
apophenia is definitely a real thing... except the scumbag Epstein made a plea deal back in 2007 confessing his guilt but the deal included the condition no other people would be prosecuted and the names were to be sealed... that's not a theory... its a conspiracy

Given that you have been though several corrupt and criminal US governments, it odd that you would back this one.
its the first one to take on the corruption since JFK...after all this is a thread where a second billionare pedoille sex trafficker with links to most of the worlds rich and powerful was arrested

Last edited:
I don’t think all of the conspiracy theories are crazy, but I think it’s really just Hanlon’s razor plus Epstein’s lawyers complaining incessantly to get him taken off suicide watch, get his cell mate removed, and get him normal sheets.

Unless anyone thinks it’s less likely a team of lawyers representing a super rich guy can’t strong arm a prison to get their client what he wants.

The other thing is that it’s kinda dumb that the internet thinks everyone Epstein hung out with or invited to his island must have been in on the sex ring. I don’t think underage girls were the defining aspect of his social life or that the way it worked was “hey, welcome to my island, an underage girl will take you to your room.” I’m going to give Bill Clinton and Stephen Hawking the benefit of the doubt.

Well lucky that Mueller has no involvement as head of the FBI back then... I wonder what he thinks about investigators looking at what happened back then...I wonder if he would say its a 'witch hunt'

I just watched a couple youtube videos speculating about Epstein's ties, Aaron Mate brought up Mueller and Kim Iversen delved more deeply into what she thinks might be going on. Both brought up what Acosta reportedly told the Trump transition team when they were considering him for labor secy, Acosta said he was told to drop the Epstein case because he has intelligence ties. Iversen thinks those ties are to Mossad and the Israelis and that Epstein was running an extortion/blackmail racket on their behalf.

The guy is dead... Apparently hanged himself rather than face prison and other inmates. Maybe we should have a prison just for people in his boat where they can serve their time without us administering an indirect death penalty with other inmates serving as our executioners.

I'd argue that all prisons should prevent inmates from taking justice into their own hands, especially given the people administering "justice".

It's important to note that this is really the norm in US prisons. They're institutions with no regard for human life, frequent physical abuse and torture of inmates, and a list of guard induced or neglectful deaths so long it almost appears made up. Either this is a condemnation of power and those who wield it (i.e., if he was killed by someone who could be implicated by his info), or it's a condemnation of the continuing state of prison in the US, where one of the most notorious inmates in years was allowed to go unwatched because the prison, the guards, the legal system, just truly doesn't give a single crap (the latter being something that should always be in condemnation).

He also had been removed from suicide watch at his lawyer's request.

It's important to note that this is really the norm in US prisons. They're institutions with no regard for human life, frequent physical abuse and torture of inmates, and a list of guard induced or neglectful deaths so long it almost appears made up. Either this is a condemnation of power and those who wield it (i.e., if he was killed by someone who could be implicated by his info), or it's a condemnation of the continuing state of prison in the US, where one of the most notorious inmates in years was allowed to go unwatched because the prison, the guards, the legal system, just truly doesn't give a single crap (the latter being something that should always be in condemnation).

Epstein is not the norm, who are those people?

That's been my mental response to all the conspiracies: do people just not know what US prisons are like?

Epstein probably did. The most likely conclusion at face value should be the default unless we get more information to believe otherwise. He probably figured that his life was probably over in the figurative sense, and didn't want to live out what awaited him. We don't need extra details for this to be plausible, and if there's really a conspiracy there I'd be surprised if it were quite so sloppy/easily discovered in this fashion.

Epstein is not the norm, who are those people?

Tons and tons of people who die or are treated horribly in prison? And that's just probably the tip of the iceberg? The prison Epstein was in was an understaffed, extremely poorly run prison with a history of colossal f-ups, violence, torture, and more, which describes the US prison system in general.

Again, I'm not really commenting either way, but uh, if this isn't a time to maybe reflect on what prison is doing in the US, I don't know what is. Here you had an inmate so hated and notorious you had essentially widespread political agreement that he was a scumbag across the country, and he still is dead now. If prison can't even keep him alive for trial, then imagine how they treat absolute nobodies.

Epstein is not dead. He has gone to the astral plane of Elvis. He will be sighted in Tel Aviv within the week.

Tons and tons of people who die or are treated horribly in prison? And that's just probably the tip of the iceberg? The prison Epstein was in was an understaffed, extremely poorly run prison with a history of colossal f-ups, violence, torture, and more, which describes the US prison system in general.

Again, I'm not really commenting either way, but uh, if this isn't a time to maybe reflect on what prison is doing in the US, I don't know what is. Here you had an inmate so hated and notorious you had essentially widespread political agreement that he was a scumbag across the country, and he still is dead now. If prison can't even keep him alive for trial, then imagine how they treat absolute nobodies.

Now why would such an important prisoner be sent to an extremely poorly run prison to await trial? Your list of inmates were nobodies serving time, there was no grand conspiracy so one of them would die of penile cancer. I agree he likely hanged himself, the questions revolve around how 'we' allowed it to happen. Maybe it was just incompetence or neglect, maybe powerful people wanted him dead and the incompetence was required. But every conspiracy thread needs skeptics ;)

Murder by allowed suicide. What's not to love.

If they really hated him, they'd have wanted him to suffer longer.

Top Bottom