None Shall Pass 3 [Game Thread]

Why have like 5 people lied about having abilities

"every player has a unique character and at least one ability. "

vote: robbiecon

Final Tally:

Spoiler :
8 robbiecon (azzaman333, spaceman98, Xym, Cuthillius, Arakhor, Al Sipsclar, Visorslash, Kennigit)

4 MartinLuther (Sprig*, Snerk, landlubber, Pouter Pigeon)

3 Visorslash (MartinLuther, Jarrema, Lohrenswald)

2 Lohrensald (robbiecon**, KingMorgan)

1 Al Sipsclar (dcmort93)
1 Cuthillius (Legato Endless)

Not Posting: Double A*, Newyn*, SouthernKing**, VGL***

Each * represents one Day phase, including the current Day, without a post in the thread.

Day Three

"robbiecon, you have been accused of doing something despite your protestations of doing nothing at all!"

"Nothing at all... nothing at all."

"Stupid sexy robbiecon, how do you plead?"

"I was doing nothing, I swear it! I've said nothing by day and done nothing by night. Honest!"

"Yet here you are, doing not nothing."

"Zaccion has a point. You are not doing nothing now."

robbiecon gave a weak smile and a nervous chuckle. Within seconds, his head exploded from the logical conundrum presented by his defense.

Spoiler :

robbiecon was Merry!

Spoiler :
robbiecon was actually Elrond, a member of the Lord of the Rings Mafia!

It is now Night Three.

[TIMER=10/15/2015 11:00 PM CDT; Night Three Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Alive:

22 / 30

Al Sipsclar
Arakhor
azzaman333
Cuthillius
dcmort93
Double A
Jarrema
Kennigit
KingMorgan
landlubber
Legato Endless
Lohrenswald
MartinLuther
Newyn
Pouter Pigeon
Snerk
SouthernKing
spaceman98
Sprig
VGL
Visorslash
Xym

Dead:

8 / 30

classical_hero - Éowyn
JohannaK - Sauron
Takhisis - Boromir
BSmith1068 - Jango Fett
Autolycus - Arwen
choxorn - Palpatine
Riedquat - C-3PO
robbiecon - Elrond

Now, robbie visited me last night - no doubt scanning for susceptibility/investigating.

If anyone can prevent me from being converted tonight I would HIGHLY appreciate it.

Well done everyone. That's 2/2 games where Elrond has been evil :p

*2/3.

Night Three

The Witch-King of Angmar found Cuthillius fastidiously brushing his long mane, who was frowning at himself in the mirror. "You know, I really should get a haircut."

In response, the Witch-King sliced off his head. You might expect a witty one-liner here about Saruman's haircut, but prepare for disappointment. Nazgûl do not understand the concept (of witty one-liners; they understand disappointment quite well) despite their love for all Bond movies, although the Witch-King is still seething about the silliness of a blonde Bond in the most recent films.

Cuthillius simply died, and there was nothing funny about it, unless you find corpses soiling themselves funny, in which case grow up.

Spoiler :

Cuthillius was Saruman!

Spoiler :
Cuthillius was a member of the Lord of the Rings Town!

It is now Day Four.

[TIMER=10/17/2015 11:00 PM CDT; Day Four Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Alive:

21 / 30

Al Sipsclar
Arakhor
azzaman333
dcmort93
Double A
Jarrema
johnhughthom
Kennigit
KingMorgan
landlubber
Legato Endless
Lohrenswald
MartinLuther
Newyn
Pouter Pigeon
Snerk
SouthernKing
spaceman98
Sprig
Visorslash
Xym

Dead:

9 / 30

classical_hero - Éowyn
JohannaK - Sauron
Takhisis - Boromir
BSmith1068 - Jango Fett
Autolycus - Arwen
choxorn - Palpatine
Riedquat - C-3PO
robbiecon - Elrond
Cuthillius - Saruman

I'm very torn about Martin. "Visor is playing you guys like a fiddle" are plausible last words as scum or town, and I'd think that scum would watch the tally more closely than he appeared to. Still, he's been pinging me all game, and his accusation on Visor still feels contrived.

Vote:MartinLuther for now.

Beyond him, Lohrenswald stuck out as sort of flinchy. They were quick to respond when they were mentioned but have largely avoided talking about their own suspicions.

Martin and Lohren are my top two for sure. Beyond them, something feels off about Kennigit's behavior this game, but I can't quite figure out what, and I have no good reason to vote for him. Most of the other active players I have as town for now-- not surprising given the lynch flips so far.

Actually, I think I'll put my vote on Lohren (unvote, vote: Lohrenswald). I'm not getting great vibes from Martin, but he's been quite active, and he hasn't done terribly under pressure (though not great either). I think hearing more from Lohren is more important.

Top Bottom