None Shall Pass 3 [Game Thread]

Spoiler :

*Visorslash has more posts than the author of the thread, a very common tell for scum.

*Visor and Al got "blocked."

*Visor was too eager to know what the ring did.

*Yesterday, Visor was constantly changing votes.

*Visor votes BSmith based on something choxorn said. This vote appears to have no good reason behind it.

*Visorslash didn't like Al's bandwagon. Calls for the lynch of BSmith, again, voted for no good reason.

Oh god, enough with the reaction gifs already. We get it, you disagree.

Unvote: SouthernKing (is awol and'll hopefully be repleced), vote: MartinLuther

I've seen Visorslash playing a lot recently, and he has been talking a lot as well. I'm not getting any negative waves from him right now.

I will put a placeholder Vote: Lohrenswald, for now, following on from Al Sips' poke.

Vote:Lohrenswald

I love the way you pop up when your name is mentioned yet are keeping a low profile with very little posted content. Convince me i'm wrong.

Tally (double check it please):

Lohrenswald: 3 (Al Sips, Robbiecon, KingMorgan)
Visorslash: 3 (Cuthillius, MartinLuther, Jarrema)
Arakhor: 2 (Visor, Spaceman)
MartinLuther: 2 (Sprig, Snerk)
Al Sipsclar: 1 (dcmort)
Snerk: 1 (Kennigit)

Not voting: plenty! More attention on low flyers pls..

edit: fixed

Well, this is dire. What with so many people dead, I'd have thought it would be easier to see who's lurking in the background etc., but apparently fully half the game is lurking today.

For what it's worth, I don't think Visorslash is guilty (or at least of a few things that Martin is accusing him). Yes, he led the end-run on BSmith late last night for no apparent reason, but he always posts a lot and he usually changes his vote around quite a few times.

Spaceman, I already answered your objections yesterday. What else do you want from me?

Vote: Pouter Pigeon. He appears to not be doing an awful lot of anything, despite winning the Ring on D1. What are you up to?

Not voting: plenty! More attention on low flyers pls..

These are the lowest-posting, still-living players:

Legato Endless - 9
Lohrenswald - 9
KingMorgan - 8
Newyn - 7
Jarrema - 7
azzaman333 - 6
Pouter Pigeon - 5
Double A - 4
Xym - 3
landlubber - 3
robbiecon - 2
SouthernKing - 1

Vote:Lohrenswald

I love the way you pop up when your name is mentioned yet are keeping a low profile with very little posted content. Convince me i'm wrong.
Love, now.
Why wouldn't I post when my name is mentioned? It seems perfectly reasonable to me.
I don't think I'm keeping a low profile. And what content is it you want? It's not like you post a lot either.

The reason I don't post much is because I don't know who the mafia are. Visorslash, Al Sipsclar and Martin Luther are all under suspicion by y'all, but I could also see that they are towns trying their best. I somewhat suspect those who don't post much, but they could feel like me, or simply be busy.

But what with the suspicion and all, vote: Visorslash

Vote:Arakhor for posting activity counts. Often scummy.

Not persuasive in and of itself.

Vote:Visorslash, what do you mean nope?

But you're pretty trigger happy with your voting.

I doubt Visor is being honest about Gollum.

Joking is also scummy apparently. What's with wanting Visor dead so early? Mild tunneling.

In addition:

Make that vote:Visorslash yes but everyone's confused about you know and almost assuming you are. And honestly this is D1 and we haven't really seen anything yet.

This post is weird and feels overthought for normally simple juncture.

Cuth's other posts include, a hypothetical question none of us would know the answer to, a vague back-stepping statement about alignment, defending Al, and some early game piffle. This is all rather trippy for town Cuth.

Vote:Cuthillius

Vote:Arakhor for posting activity counts. Often scummy.

You are joking, aren't you? What next - you'll be criticising me for not crossing out my un-votes too?

Dont vote visor yet. He'll be held on a leash or have his wings clipped or whatnot. He has a claimed ability thats probably a lie, but there's no inherent rush to get him.

Stuff like whatever the heck martin luther talked about with the fake treebeard/fake golem/fake what al sipsclar gives a bit more concern to me

I'll review stuff later but i don't have too much to squak on about

Top Bottom