This is Madness! [Game Thread]

The fall guy, the scapegoat, the poor innocent fool who hangs at the end.

Aye, we've all been there.

What's worse is being the townie who helps the scum lynch the patsy, thus sealing his team's defeat.

Worse still, though, is being the townie who mistakes a scumbag for a patsy, and launches a successful defence, lynching one of the scumbag's righteous accusers, and, thus, sealing his team's defeat.

Thank you so very much, Jarrema... :rolleyes:

I reckon there are at least 2 mafia among the 7 people still alive (bacause if there only were 2 all along that would seem like too few).

Lynching me would be a very substantial shift in favour of the mafia

Y'all should think through this very carefully, because by the next day phase there'll probably be 2 out of 5 mafia if I die now

And if there's 3 mafia now, town has pretty much lost if you lynch me

Your words sound reasonably townie to me. The problem is the evidence. Your claims have been inconsistent, your actions are unsubstantiated, and some of your choices are difficult to understand.

With no other case of substance on the board (and having neither the time or inclination to go looking for one myself), the case against you seems like a headshot.

vote: Lohrenswald

Apologies if you're town. Either way, well played and thanks for a great contribution to the game.

Agreed with what Winston said.

You could have changed your action last night to prevent Al Sips's death.

While we wait for the flip: Snerk, what did YOU do last night?

You were last on the landlubber vote, so you could easily have been bussing there, so after Lohr your my top suspect

gg mafia

it was really mad game, Visor :)
Honestly, I dont know if I liked it, but we had known what we agree to.

Welp... gg mafia. bg town..

Sorry Lohrenswald

Nice job to my teammates. We probably would've had a much harder time if everyone in the town was active. For basically the entire second half the game, we were relying on people just not paying that much attention to us. Feels slightly cheap to win that way.

Top Bottom