NOTW LV: The Underground (Game Thread)

Autolycus

Emperor
NOTW LV: The Underground

Several weeks had passed since the council of the dwarven leaders. Arturus Thorne had been appointed warchief of the Excellent Grand Army of the Dwarves (E.G.A.D.), had a warcamp, with associated hangers-on had been constructed near the primary entrance to the upper world. Normally the war-chief arose with the dawn (or close enough, given the lack of sun), but today was different. Finally, with half the morning gone, someone dared to enter his private room in the headquarters. He was lying dead in his bed with a primitive ax of orcish make in his skull.

Spoiler :
Arturus Thorne was working for A New Hope

The pickets and traps around the encampment were formidable, so there was little doubt that whoever had killed the chief was still among them. The orcish spies must be found and eliminated!

Day begins now and ends at 8:00 pm EDT 8/6 A majority is required to lynch today​

Alive 6/22
4. Child-choxorn
11. Hunter-Backwards Logic
15. Mud Golem-Kennigit
19. Sheaim Refugee-sprig
20. Slinger-visorslash
22. Wood Golem-Zack

Dead 12/22

7. Elven refugee- snerk- poisoned Night 1 -A New Hope
10.Hornguard- Bsmith1068- throttled Night 1-A New Hope
17. Priest of Leaves-bladescape- lynched Day 2- A New Hope
14. Mage-Winston Hughes- throttled Night 2-A New Hope
3. Cannoneer-riedquat-burned Night 2 -A New Hope
8. Gargoyle-spaceman98-lynched Day 3 -A New Hope
21. Vicar-Takhisis- axed Night 3 -A New Hope
13. Lanun Refugee- TheForestAuro/DoubleA- scorched Night 3 -The Clan of Embers
9. General-landlubber- throttled Night 3-A New Hope
1. Axman-classical_hero- lynched Day 4-A New Hope
18. Quartermaster- EQandcivfanatic Snerk 2.0- axed Night 4-A New Hope
2. Boar Rider- KingMorgan- throttled Night 4-A New Hope
16. Nullstone Golem- Jarrema- Lynched Day 5- Isolationist
6. Confessor-johnhughthom- Axed Night 5 - Isolationist
12. Iron Golem-Legato Endless-Poisoned Night 5-A New Hope
5. Clockwork golem-Robbiecon-Broke Down Night 5-A New Hope

Reserves

FAQs:
How do I accuse?
Accuse by Bolding the name of the player.
How long are days/nights?
Normally 48 hours and 24 hours respectively, this one is short
Can I post at night?
One non-content farewell ghost post is fine, otherwise,please don't.
What is this world?
It's a Civ 4 Mod called Fall From Heaven 2. More info can be found here and here
Does strength affect vote strength?
No. Having 0 strength affects things, but otherwise strength only matters for enemy win conditions and strength-based abilities.
What's the Innocent VC again?
A New Hope
What's the policy on PMs and posting?
Private Messages are allowed. Public posts are prohibited at night. CCing me is encouraged. Quoting Role PMs is prohibited.
How are ties handled/what can I learn from vote tallies?
There are several non-public features that affect voting. If after all of those are applied there is a tie, then a random number generator is used to break a tie. In no event will the use of a RNG be revealed. The person lynched will always be listed first in the vote tally (as well as have their alignment revealed in the write-up). Thereafter, candidates for lynch will be listed in order of the number of people voting for them, with equal numbers of people in random order.

Choxorn, you sickly, weak child. We cannot support you. I am sorry.

@ Autolycus

No mayor/captain, etc?

Visorslash. Picking on the weak is cowardly.

Auto - I assume private communication is allowed?

If his current environment has one, then the Mage is dozing in an armchair. If not, then it's on a pile of hay. If there's no hay, then he's just lying on the floor. If there's no floor, then he's floating peacefully through the ether. Whichever it is, he's mumbling quietly in his sleep...

Not tonight, johnhughthom. I have a headache. :sleep:

Sickly? Where are you getting that idea in your head? I'm about as healthy as anyone else in this camp, to the best of my knowledge. What, do you want me to go get a doctor's note, or something?

vote: bladescape, we follow the Runes of Kilmorph, not the Fellowship of Leaves. Unless you are a refugee?

KingMorgan for somehow having stolen my profession. I was born for boar riding!

Spoiler :

BSmith1086 is trying to deceive us, he's cahnged his username from that listed in the OP!

snerk is a sharp-eared, elven-shmelven refugee. Do we really need someone like him?

vote: bladescape, we follow the Runes of Kilmorph, not the Fellowship of Leaves. Unless you are a refugee?

Indeed, I hail from Elohim, good gargoyle.

Jarrema, it is curious that you suggest elven-kind would ever fraternise with the orcs.

Midday Day 1

The dwarves were still reeling from the loss of their leader, so much so that no two could agree on who was to blame.

Vote Tally
Jarrema:1- bladescape
Visorslash:1-Bsmith1068
snerk:1 - Jarrema
Winston Hughes:1 - johnhughthom
EQandCivfanatic:1 -KingMorgan
Kennigit:1- LegatoEndless
KingMorgan:1-Snerk
bladescape:1-spaceman98
Bsmith1068:1-takhisis
choxorn:1-visorslash
johnhughthom:1-Winston Hughes

Not Voting: Backwards Logic, choxorn, classicalhero, EQandCivfanatic, Kennigit, Riedquat, Robbiecon, sprig, TheForestAuro, Zack

Night falls at 8 PM EDT tomorrow in [TIMER="8/6/2015 8:00 PM EDT; Day phase Over"]8 pm EDT[/TIMER]​

Top Bottom