NotW LVII - Tempus Fugit (game thread)

Right, well, I've a bit more time now. A lot of role interaction here with roles that are unfamiliar to me, so I guess I'll just do some vote analysis (probably in like ten hours or so). Until then, I'll try to check every once in a while in case someone has something to ask me, and read over the thread again to see if I can't find anything useful.

FWIW I can somewhat agree on Lohr and Al Sips atm - Lohr mainly for reaction to the vote from Cuth, Al Sips slightly because his push to vote Pizza is weird and I'm not seeing Town!Sips as per Snakes (slightly null considering he was Town in Rappers and different there also).

Town!Sips as per Snakes was a fluke of nature, nowhere to be seen ever since. I was also permanently traumatized then into forever reading Cass_ as town, so I'm dreading the day when she flips scum.

Anyhoo, here's what I have aorn:

Town:
Pizza, because I have no will to play this game otherwise
Kennigit - mechanically inclined, looking for ways to solve
Zack - I can't read Zack, especially after Rappers, but I trust Sprig's and Pizza's opinions

Slight Town:
Pouter.Lohrenswald - D1 Lohrenswald seems town
Cass_ - seems usual town!Cass_, the one I ever know
Choxorn - claim
Mat93 - claim
Cuthillius - claim

Null/Unresolved:
Newyn
Lassie
KingMorgan
Winston.DuffKilligan
Takhisis - maybe if I ignore Takhisis, he'll just disappear, "somebody else's problem" :)
atheotes
Murska

Slight Scum:
Golden1Knight - didn't think lynching spaceman was good, cool kids, promise to improve
Snerk - asking if anyone is up to vote newyn, forgetting to rolefish, voting for inactives
Jarrema - don't like his stated reasons for votes

Jarrema is still a good lynch for me, but I'd like to see a competing wagon. I'll Vote: Snerk and will consider Murska as well.

@Al: Firstly, poking inactives with votes early game is not scummy. Secondly, I did not forget to rolefish, I did it D2 (but learned that PMing is a no-go). Your reasoning for a vote is poor.

Meta FoS on Pouter. Lohr subbes out saying he doesn't have time for this game but he knows he's going to regret it (scum roles are fun). Also has knowledge of some cult existing. I'm thinking Lohr may have had a connected role that would require some time to play.

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply with this, but it sure sounds like you might be the ability thief.
I am not ability thief. I am trying to suggest that I have other role that may prove that Kennigit did not kill anyone last night.

Mid-Morning Tally

Jarrema: ATPG, Lassie
Mat93: Kennigit
Golden1Knight: choxorn
Lassie: Jarrema
Snerk: Al Sipsclar
Newyn: atheotes

Not Voting: Zack, Murska, Cuthillius, Mat93, Pouter Pigeon, Snerk
Not Posting: Golden1Knight, KingMorgan, Winston Hughes, Takhisis, Newyn, Cass

Re-reading and attempting notes for a while if anyone's here for real-time stuff

I'm here, I'm keeping track of everything that's been said and I intend to make my move tomorrow after I hear what Murska has to say.
My only thought at the moment is I don't like how tame Lassie has been this game considering his activity in the last game.

Now that Auto has flipped town I see the wagon against him d2 as a huge scum-bait. A vote on him would be the path of least resistance that day IMO. Pretty sure that's where my vote would have been if I was a wolf.

vote: KingMorgan

Dicetosser's exchange with pizza is towny, vote:Zack's exchange with the two of them is not.

I am just particularly peeved because I have asked Cass the same question 1000 times and she still hasn't answered.
Was this wrt Dice's meta, or something else?

I feel the need to point out I'm not an idiot (because that is very much the impression you are giving me, that you think I am). I targeted choxorn based on your reads, as he was someone where more information of any kind could be useful to swing either way.

I targeted dice because I disagreed with you, and was starting to not trust the group of you/cuth/dice, and the sheer amount of information you had from places I have no clue of where. I targeted dice over Cuth for the sole reason of if I was wrong to not trust that group, it would cause the minimal disruption to town (considering my ability wouldn't work on you).

You might completely disagree, but they are logical thoughts. And not stupid ones either. And shared by more than just me, considering the number of people who posed questions to or about one or more of that group.

How does Dice fit into that group/suspicion?

I figured that was such a lock the only thing stopping this from happening was roleblocking the jailkeeper.

But I was vortexed so this isn't the case. So pretty bummed. That should have been the GOAT hero shot of the game and two misses.

Watcher though? *Tries a hand at understanding role stuff*

I also didn't realize it at the time, though looking back I can now see what sprig was trying to say.

On a side note, I still don't like your vote yesterday, Golden1Knight. Your vote for Jarrema day 1 wasn't great either, you're just acting fluffy, sheeping other people's reasoning and trying to not stand out and all the while you're lampshading that you're sheeping other people.

Are you the one who stole his ability, then? Or maybe you're a tracker or a roleblocker or something who for some reason decided to use your ability on someone who claimed to no longer have an ability? A seer?

I'm not sure what you're trying to imply with this, but it sure sounds like you might be the ability thief.

@Chox, what's your lean on Jarrema and why?

Town!Sips as per Snakes was a fluke of nature, nowhere to be seen ever since. I was also permanently traumatized then into forever reading Cass_ as town, so I'm dreading the day when she flips scum.

Anyhoo, here's what I have aorn:

Town:
Pizza, because I have no will to play this game otherwise
Kennigit - mechanically inclined, looking for ways to solve
Zack - I can't read Zack, especially after Rappers, but I trust Sprig's and Pizza's opinions

Slight Town:
Pouter.Lohrenswald - D1 Lohrenswald seems town
Cass_ - seems usual town!Cass_, the one I ever know
Choxorn - claim
Mat93 - claim
Cuthillius - claim

Null/Unresolved:
Newyn
Lassie
KingMorgan
Winston.DuffKilligan
Takhisis - maybe if I ignore Takhisis, he'll just disappear, "somebody else's problem" :)
atheotes
Murska

Slight Scum:
Golden1Knight - didn't think lynching spaceman was good, cool kids, promise to improve
Snerk - asking if anyone is up to vote newyn, forgetting to rolefish, voting for inactives
Jarrema - don't like his stated reasons for votes

Jarrema is still a good lynch for me, but I'd like to see a competing wagon. I'll Vote: Snerk and will consider Murska as well.

1. IIRC Visor mentioned you playing that way/well as Town for more than one game; and
2. :p What was traumatic? I don't usually cause trauma if I can help it.

I am not ability thief. I am trying to suggest that I have other role that may prove that Kennigit did not kill anyone last night.

1. Why would you target Kenni with this while he has no role?
2. Why report on N2 but not N0/N1? Do you have any other results?
3. What are your current reads?

I'm here, I'm keeping track of everything that's been said and I intend to make my move tomorrow after I hear what Murska has to say.
My only thought at the moment is I don't like how tame Lassie has been this game considering his activity in the last game.
*Waits for move*
I agree with the bold, but fwiw am willing to give it a pass for now given the re-read I just did of Sprig.
Cuth is in the same boat here for now for role reasons.

Vote: Jarrema for now.

@ Cuth - Do you have reads beyond Pizza?

I'm not posting on a level with last game because I don't have to. Last game there were people constantly posting in thread and I was going to their level to try and interact and gain reads. That is not the case this game, and thus my activity and playstyle will be quite different.

I'm too tired to go back and forwards with notes aorn but

Putting Lassie and Zack aside for a while.
Not as sure about Lohr after the cult reference and Sprig saying that doesn't gel with his role.

I'm not posting on a level with last game because I don't have to. Last game there were people constantly posting in thread and I was going to their level to try and interact and gain reads. That is not the case this game, and thus my activity and playstyle will be quite different.

Fair enough for volume. OTOH, Snakes wasn't as active as Rappers, but you were still asking questions, giving opinions on alignments and making pushes more frequently and on a wider range of players than here.

Eh. unvote; vote: snerk

I think there was very little reason to vote auto and I think they would have been scared to

Scum are afraid of clustering votes together, I assume they did not pile on to auto

Also most scum are afraid of being "wrong" (lynch a townie) for poor reasons

Most want to look like they have good reasons

The auto vote was sheer laziness

Now that Auto has flipped town I see the wagon against him d2 as a huge scum-bait. A vote on him would be the path of least resistance that day IMO. Pretty sure that's where my vote would have been if I was a wolf.

vote: KingMorgan

WIFOM much? unvote; vote: Snerk

Should be obvious. Because I was pushing him as a top suspect at the time. Why are you only asking now?

Top Bottom