5 cartoons for the price of 1!

More U.S. media hypocrisy

Spoiler :
only 50 more pics to go!

and speaking of censorship...

DBear said:

Hmmmmmm....

forum rules said:
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, racist, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this forum.

Am I missing something?

Is that posted here? Sorry, I don't follow this thread constantly, and don't feel like searching through 48 pages.

Actually, I believe it's in the latest Funny Pictures thread. But I don't see anyone complaining about it. Talk about your double-standards, here.

Really, can't we allow both cartoons? I have no problem with Jewbacca as long as Muslims Nearby is allowed to stay as well. If the Muslims Nearby is removed and Jewbacca remains, however, I will not be returning anytime soon.

EDIT: Ok, there was one comment on Jewbacca. But nobody wanted it removed.

The difference between the "warning: muslims nearby" and the "Jewbacca" or other cartoons, is that the "Jewbacca" ridicules whilst the "warning: muslims nearby" portrays muslims as violent, intolerant etc. But there is hardly even a joke. (The joke being in the sign, similar to other dangerous creatures bears, croccodiles, etc, we will have a sign for muslims). The joke is not about wether muslims are violent or not (that is taken as a given) but wether we should go as far as having a sign to state it. Hence the offence in it.

/End rant.

let's see more political cartoons coming up. If anyone of you wish to discuss this further i recommend opening up a new thread in the OT section.

(re: post #946)

Anyhoo, back to the 'toons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom