Project SYNTHESIS

do you not think there is enough modding to do already? admittedly this seems like a good idea however there is a lot more basic stuff and things already planned to do currently.

Guys, there has been NO work done on this mod, stop giving ideas, and leave this thread alone. When Linkman responds with changes then continue the convo, otherwise your giving ideas to a non-existant mod :blush:

Guys, there has been NO work done on this mod, stop giving ideas, and leave this thread alone. When Linkman responds with changes then continue the convo, otherwise your giving ideas to a non-existant mod :blush:

Bollocks! You think I abandoned this idea like yesterday's leftovers??

I happen to be in a dictatorial system known as 'school' that sadly saps a lot of my time :mad:. But progress IS being done, and that progress accelerates on weekends.

Note that I read your comments every day, it's just that I can't necessarily respond all the time. Except when we get foolish naysayers and pessimists like Mr. The Turk, in which case I am forced to respond.

This is actually a rather bold statement by someone who had a link to a project in his signature for half a year where really nothing was done for.

now now children, i agree the Turk was quite rude and think he should apologies but any gripes between Leoreth and the Turk should stay out of this thread.
Also linkman i am very much looking forward to this mod and all the new features :goodjob:

Sorry I just call it as I see it ;)
But I'm happy Linkman has finally returned.
@Leoreth
Spoiler :
Also Leoreth, I was working on the mod, and I did respond to everyone's posts, the problem was that there was a problem with my computer (now fixed), that did not allow me to save without errors, therefore I had to close it down :sad:.

I happen to be in a dictatorial system known as 'school' that sadly saps a lot of my time :mad:. But progress IS being done, and that progress accelerates on weekends.

Ah, man, I feel your pain. Don't worry. For something epic like this, even someone as impatient as I will wait for it. :D

I dont know if this is possible, but maybe in later versions someof Vincentz's modcomps (industry particularly) could be added?
Linkinman, I feel your pain. I actually post on CFC while I do my homework sometimes. :mischief:

Is there a really compelling reason to separate ancient Egyptian mysticism into a separate religion? How is it really substantively different than any other form of paganism? And would more than a handful of cities ever have it?

You're still in school too? And wow you've already compile such a great mod.. awesome ;)
Looking forward for your next release, man.
Just take it easy..
So, school's also hard and full of 'suffering' in the other part of the world, eh?
lol

You're still in school too? And wow you've already compile such a great mod.. awesome ;)
Just take it easy..
So, school's also hard and full of 'suffering' in the other part of the world, eh?
lol

Yep. School is not fun for me either.:( I feel your pain.

I dont know if this is possible, but maybe in later versions someof Vincentz's modcomps (industry particularly) could be added?
Linkinman, I feel your pain. I actually post on CFC while I do my homework sometimes. :mischief:

Just take it easy..
lol

Yep. School is not fun for me either.:( I feel your pain.

Thanks for the sympathy guys! lol

Is there a really compelling reason to separate ancient Egyptian mysticism into a separate religion? How is it really substantively different than any other form of paganism? And would more than a handful of cities ever have it?

The whole Egyptian thing, I suppose, is tentative. Probably I won't include it at all.

WHen do you get Spring/March Break?

if you are including lots of religions please don't make them a requirement for wonders. that annoys me enough in DoC but with lots only a few country can get them making it a lot less competitive and removing a level of strategy.

The Ottomans dont start with a settler:confused:
Theres no way that Constantinople can be conquered on the starting turn
And if all the units are moved one tile west, the independent borders expand and all the units are pushed to the north of the Caucasas
Please gime a solution; the Ottomans are my favourite civ:)

What would I have to edit to enable hotseat for this?

You can't. Hotseat for RFC mods is like creating a whole new mod altogether. Sorry :(

You can "kind of" play mods hotseat if you use the cheatmode option to cycle through civs (I've forgotten which keys do that again). The only thing you had to leave to the AI would be diplomacy, then, though you could circumvent this by some liberal WB use.

It's not pretty, but it works.

what if you used the multiplayer normal rfc as a base to which you could add the improvements this mod makes?

Top Bottom