Random Rants ΠΓ': Parental guidance required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant is the cookies all gone :(

Winter low Sun is fun for sneezing - and 3rd sneeze (in row... like usual have 3) usually ends up with small smell through my back muscles. Fun (to load sneeze from photons) but have to stop for moment :D

You remind me of Moist von Lipwig.

Heat turned on, heavy pyjamas and socks, housecoat, covered in blanket and I'm still shivering

:undecide:

I knocked my glasses off my face last night and now I have a crack along the top of my right lens. It's my off-eye, but it's still annoying.

My date just texted.
She's coughing like mad, but otherwise fine.
Means tomorrow it'll be dinner, and most likely only dinner.
:gripe:
I must have insulted some higher power or something.
:think: probably all of them, but hey, can you maybe send over not all the pests, but something else?

Yeah, but he's not getting any which is the real problem, rather than her health.

I can honestly say that I called every person I ever interviewed to tell them the good or bad news. (Unless it was obvious during the interview and I gave them the news then) It was the least that I could do for someone that took the time to be interviewed. I guess it's a boomer thing. ;)

I imagine it's slightly more inconvenient for her than it is for you.

Yeah, but he's not getting any which is the real problem, rather than her health.

Oh yeah, she also finds this really inconvenient, she agrees with me :lol:.

Okay, I guess this made me sound like a prick, but I definitely want her healthy, independent of this :).

Corn tortillas are a terrible invention and should be banned.

I bought some by accident for tacos, and even after I steamed them in the microwave they still kept tearing on me, had a weird gummy taste, and had a strange soapy smell.

Last edited:
Corn tortillas are a terrible invention and should be banned.

I bought some by accident for tacos, and even after I steamed them in the microwave and they still kept tearing on me, had a weird gummy taste, and had a strange soapy smell.
Corn tortillas were the original tortillas. The choice between corn and flour depends upon how you want to use them. For those used to the blandness of flour ones, corn tortillas can seem harsh and flavorful. To make a good taco you really need corn tortillas. :)

@#$%&!!!

Some foodstuffs just refuse to unfreeze. ‘La maldad de los objetos inanimados’ indeed.

Rant: More bad sectors....this time on one of the drives that came with my computer. :cry:

Bought witcher bundle on steam during the sales, I just realize I forgot to buy the Witcher 3 dlc, now checking two of the dlc, it's in a full price, and it worth a price of a full game also. Dang.

You should have bought it on GOG. Not only are the earlier games frequently ridiculously cheap, all the money would go to CDPR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom