Random Rants LVII: wow. many anger. very whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I've ended up being the #1 person to call when someone needs a shift covered. Not that I mind the extra hours, but it's taking a noticeable toll on my sleep schedule and health. I really need school to start back up so that I have a set number of hours a week.

Sigh. Today is the last day of my vacation. Tomorrow, I have to go back to school.

Which will naturally cut in the times I am able to play Fallout 3.

Sad.

Sigh. Today is the last day of my vacation. Tomorrow, I have to go back to school.

Which will naturally cut in the times I am able to play Fallout 3.

Sad.
Yeah, I was really enjoying being a lazy bum playing Dragon Age all day.

And I've been out of school and work for more than a year due to my health issues, when I return to school soon the change is gonna be really jarring.

Rant. Summer heat getting worse!

On the bright side, at least it's not raining, then snowing, then raining again, making walks outside pure suicide.

Yes, but once I slide down the street I imagine everyone doing the very same, while some kid across the street makes a video with it, presumably to the same tune.

I really want to sleep, but these stupid bum legs of mine keep doing this annoying uncontrollable shaky thing and it's really annoying.

Tolni, just keep this going through your head as you walk outside. It makes everything, even walking on ice, funny.

Link to video.
I made the mistake of watching Benny Hill the night before one of my Western Board of Music exams. During the composition questions, guess what was running through my head instead of the melodies I was supposed to be working on? :huh:

Tossed my cookies at work towards the end go my shift. Followed by happy times getting to know the toilet with....yeah, best not go into details :ick:.
I don't think getting sick is worth leaving early from work, especially towards the end of shift.

Must have been something I ate... :ick:

Agh, why is communicating with other people so tricky sometimes??

'Tossed my cookies' means 'I threw up', right?

And here comes the question "so what were you doing during the two weeks of feasting and devouring plant and animal flesh?" from everyone I know in school.

"Well, I played a game which simulates an alternative universe America which never invented the transistor which le a leads to a nuclear apocalypse, and I'm 19-years old vault dweller who escaped from a vault locked for 200 years...", which will inevitably lead to either explaining the plot synopsis of Fallout 3, or being shunned out of society after mentioning "post-apocalyptic".

It's much easier to say "Oh, yeah. I played Counter-Strike and drank vermouth."

'Got drunk and played video games.'? Raves thread is over here -->

I'm ranting because I have to explain stuff to people who first don't understand it and second pretend to care while actually not caring at all.

Insert joke about console peasants who only play shooters and Candy Crush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom