RANDOM RANTS XLVI: Slightly More Than a Month-ly Edition #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got hit in the back of my head while walking home with dinner.

o_O hopefully nothing serious.

Some people in my dorm got utterly piss-faced and are now making (insert choice descriptor) of themselves right now.

*uargh* can comprehend that.
Drunk idiots are only fun when they are a) not in your home and b) not somebody you care about.

My friend (the one who I mentioned yesterday in the Raves thread), after sending me the scan of the picture she drew, keeps insisting she is bad at drawing. SHE IS NOT BAD AT DRAWING BUT SHE WON'T LISTEN TO ME.

Sounds like she's gone fishin', if you catch my drift.

Rant: Feel so bad today, too much drinking last night and the night before and the night before. I'm kinda glad St.Pat's is over.

I really draw bad.

Sounds like she's gone fishin', if you catch my drift.

Rant: Feel so bad today, too much drinking last night and the night before and the night before. I'm kinda glad St.Pat's is over.
Isn't St. Pat's today? :confused:

**** you Gimp. I don't want to edit that ****ing layer. I WANT TO EDIT THIS ****ING LAYER. NO! NO! NOT THAT ONE! THIS ONE! STOP! WHEN I CLICK START NEW LAYER, I WANT TO USE THE NEW ****ING LAYER. NOT THE OLD ****ING ONE! EDIT. THIS. NEW. LAYER. DAMNIT.

GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Me, too.

Talk about a polarizing issue that's never going to have a satisfactory resolution!

But I used to feel the same about Northern Ireland. And while that still continues to have periodic episodes of upheaval too, there's been some surprising progress in recent years.

Yeah, I wish for progress in this issue as well. The polarization doesn't help at all, and tends to only make things worse.

I hear ya. These threads should be renamed Random Rants XVIII: THE JEWS!!!!! because that's what it usually turns into.

Basically.

Who even let's their gimp out of the basement to begin with? :crazyeye:
I'm not shelling out hundreds of dollars for PhotoShop just so I can say that when I put my fist through my computer screen, it was over a more expensive program's massive screw ups, rather than a free one's.

You thought I was talking about an actual program
trollololololololololololololol.

Someone's never seen Pulp Fiction

**** you Gimp. I don't want to edit that ****ing layer. I WANT TO EDIT THIS ****ING LAYER. NO! NO! NOT THAT ONE! THIS ONE! STOP! WHEN I CLICK START NEW LAYER, I WANT TO USE THE NEW ****ING LAYER. NOT THE OLD ****ING ONE! EDIT. THIS. NEW. LAYER. DAMNIT.

GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Which is why I always try to have more than one image-manipulation software on my computer. :p

Some programs are just better than others at certain things.

Yes, going back and forth with a single image can be tedious sometimes, but the end result is a prettier picture. :D

Rant: The attitude a number of people have against late night comedy in the talk show thread is ****ing offensive, and is pissing me off to no end. God damn, you guys and girls have no damn sense of humor whatso-****ing-ever.

God, I hate you guys and girls sometimes.

Inb4 "cry me a river", "grow up", "get over it", "get over yourself", etc. :rolleyes:

None of that stuff, but lighten up dude.

People are allowed to not like shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom