RANDOM RANTS XLVI: Slightly More Than a Month-ly Edition #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the condensation from the cold air PE? Try holding the can further away - also, it shouldn't take more than a few seconds to clear off.
I have no idea what the white stuff is.

um... is the aforementioned electronic on a level surface? cans of air needs to be level, and not pointed up or down.
It was my cable box for my tv.

Regardless, the limitation you mentioned is one of the many reasons I despise cans of air. Having to keep it level is just begging for an accidental drop when one is trying to clean out laptops for example, resulting in an unfortunate early demise for said laptop.

Yeah, the white stuff is condensation. Canned air is under intense pressure and when it shoots out, the rapid expansion of the gas causes a huge drop in temperature. It gets very cold and freezes the moisture in the air around it when it contacts the computer parts. The condensation is harmless (as long as the computer isn't running or plugged in) and will go away in less than a minute.

I laughed far too hard and now my stomach hurts.

It still felt good though.

Some people in my dorm got utterly piss-faced and are now making (insert choice descriptor) of themselves right now.

Of course you can.

(No matter what it is that you "can't handle." ..... What is "this"?)

Yeah, I could and I did.

7 hours of frustration and lack of sleep combined with a stupid issue equals dumb posts like that.

I need to save my ranting/emotional capital for more important things.

Oh wait, actual Rant:

Or more of a reminder for myself really. Never click on Israel threads. They just ruin any sort of good mood I'm in.

i have no problems with drunken debauchery as long as it involves as few greek letters as possible.

So going back in time and visiting a Roman or Greek or Byzantine era party wouldn't count? :(

I was down all weekend with strep. Still have itchy rashes, and semifinals week coming up.

Tired as hell, lost the cricket final, dropped 2 catches, tired as hell, have an annoyingly large assignment due in 21 hours. Shoot me now please.

Tired as hell, lost the cricket final, dropped 2 catches, tired as hell, have an annoyingly large assignment due in 21 hours. Shoot me now please.

I say this in empathy, not to rub it in. It's a funny thing that you can get bowled for a first ball duck or get carted to all ends of the ground and be replaced after two overs, but dropping a catch is the worst feeling in cricket.

I say this in empathy, not to rub it in. It's a funny thing that you can get bowled for a first ball duck or get carted to all ends of the ground and be replaced after two hours, but dropping a catch is the worst feeling in cricket.

Yep. Especially when the team as a whole dropped 10 catches for the day, and the other team won 9 down off the very last ball of the day.

Yep. Especially when the team as a whole dropped 10 catches for the day, and the other team won 9 down off the very last ball of the day.

Then it's not so bad to be honest. It sounds like a thrilling finish and possibly in years to come you'll remember that more than the catches. At the end of the day, you play to be part of the excitement which means winning and losing (none of which would make you feel better at this point)

Oh wait, actual Rant:

Or more of a reminder for myself really. Never click on Israel threads. They just ruin any sort of good mood I'm in.

Me, too.

Talk about a polarizing issue that's never going to have a satisfactory resolution!

But I used to feel the same about Northern Ireland. And while that still continues to have periodic episodes of upheaval too, there's been some surprising progress in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom