Random Rants XLVIII: Worst. Thread Title. Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to Powerwash my Chromebook today. It was more annoying than anything.
The mental image I get in my head when I read this shows it being put into the dishwashing machine, although considering the nature of electicity and metal, I suspect it has nothing to do with water. :crazyeye:

The mental image I get in my head when I read this shows it being put into the dishwashing machine, although considering the nature of electicity and metal, I suspect ti has nothing to do with water. :crazyeye:
My image was of him cleaning it with a power washer:

Someone was actually paid to make this?

I need to learn ten more songs on the alto sax by 17:00 Friday.
Challenge accepted, but CivG's favorite face shows my exact emotion-
ಠ_ಠ

seriously do all awkward white engineers play the trombone?

I did, a roommate of mine did, apparently madviking did.

What's wrong with madviking playing the trombone? That, added to his Russianness, means we can get a live version of the bestest song ever.

seriously do all awkward white engineers play the trombone?

I did, a roommate of mine did, apparently madviking did.

I'm not sure how well I fit "engineer" but I am certainly awkward, white, and trombone-playing.

also another dude I mildly know did (a mech E cross country person)

also also my band teacher was a trombone player originally and a trekkie (very tall skinny white guy), with a second chair trombone guy in high school was a huge TNG fan

Rant: Horrible additions to the babe thread tonight. :mad:

Rant 2: I'm gonna look bad no matter how well I try to word that rant. :(

Later edit: Rant 3: Saw on the news earlier that doctors are seriously considering making obesity an officially defined disease. It's thinly veiled bigotry, discrimination, closed-mindedness, etc. :mad:

The mental image I get in my head when I read this shows it being put into the dishwashing machine, although considering the nature of electicity and metal, I suspect it has nothing to do with water. :crazyeye:

My image was of him cleaning it with a power washer:

Yeah, unfortunately, the actual answer is less fun than both those options. It just meant I pressed a few buttons to get a fresh start for my Chromebook. It's not that big of a deal because there is no internal hard drive, but everything is saved on my Google Drive so it was like I lost nothing.

I thought it was going to be worse at the time I wrote the rant.

Oh, please. Wanna not be obese? Don't eat bad and exercise more.

Cue the "but some people cannot blah blah" brigade. Yeah, maybe a very, very tiny fraction. Most, like me, have just let ourselves get fat through poor eating and a sedentary lifestyle. When I exercised regularly, guess what, I didn't get fat.

So no, don't elevate it to disease status where fatsos deserve special treatment and priviledges.

I kinda love that, given I am in the group, I can insult the group with impunity.

It's not a disease. It's a condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom