Random Rants XLVIII: Worst. Thread Title. Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as bad as New Port City, but probably below Mos Eisley, yes. ;)

Hey, no initial! I'm still alive and with no successor!
Of course, your successor shall be elected by the Conclave, with the Emperor's advice taken under due consideration. Archimandrite Ioannis seems to be particularly ambitious.
Yeah, of course *hides the knife* of course... :evil:
Sin not, Archimandrite! Back away, posting demon!
Hey, wait! You do realise that I'll have to adopt you before you do me in for your inheritance?
…the position of Patriarch is not inheritable. It is bestowed by the Church.
JoanK:12526907 said:
I can deal with the struggle for succession. :mwaha:
Well, damn. :cry:
Hey! Cleric-class characters aren't allowed to use edged weapons or maledict!

Says nothing about iocaine powder in the rulebook.

Ioannis Iocainitis the Acrhimandrite is indeed succumbing before the temptation of sinning against his fellow man. :shake:

Oh, no, I'm merely conducting some... experiments on the nature of poisons. :mischief:

Of course, your successor shall be elected by the Conclave, with the Emperor's advice taken under due consideration.

…the position of Patriarch is not inheritable. It is bestowed by the Church.

Well, of course. I would never think of manipulating the Conclave to appoint my own heir. Ιερά Ριχάρδος is above such things.

I got a weird mind. Something probably is wrong in there. At least I'd hope so, for the sake of other people.

That was exactly the reaction I expected. :love: :rotfl:
No JoanK, you may not replace Thorvald in the Krieger-Peter dynamic :p.

Who's Peter? :p

Just realized I hate my signature but don't have anything to replace it with

It is 35 degrees celsius outside and my head is exploding.

We had a thunderstorm a couple hours ago which knocked out the power. It is still out.

Our wireless router has a backup power supply, so I am still able to use the internet from my laptop, but my laptop battery is going to die within about 10 minutes.

The air conditioner is of course not working without electricity. It is about 88 degrees and very humid here.

When the power went out on Thursday, it stayed out for over 9 hours. It took another 6 hours or so for the internet to start working again after that.

Edit: I guess it just changed to a rave, as the power came back on just a few seconds after the popup appeared warning me that the computer was about to put itself into hibernation.

Rant: Scheduled to work only twice in the next two weeks. I'm never going to make the money I need for a new desktop at this rate :(

Well, you have some paid work scheduled. I have two weeks scheduled in late July of volunteer work for the FINA World Championships.

I have been putting up some adverts and handing out CVs to get some work and nothing.

I got distracted on a Civ5 project I'm working on (finally got it to work on my laptop!) and haven't started the readings for class tomorrow.
Perhaps I'll have to pick up coffee tomorrow....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom