Random Rants XVI: Whambulance Dispatch Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 10 char limit became a 5 char limit?

SWEET!

I was responding to Catharsis. :p

My girlfriend has dumped me. The one who gave me my first kiss. FML.

Carpal tunnel syndrome?

There's like a thunderstorm coming, and the thunder sounds really weird and is kinda creeping me out, sounds like bombs going off way away for some reason. Whatever, I like thunderstorms, it's just at the situation now it's kinda weirding me out.

There's like a thunderstorm coming, and the thunder sounds really weird and is kinda creeping me out, sounds like bombs going off way away for some reason. Whatever, I like thunderstorms, it's just at the situation now it's kinda weirding me out.

We just had one over here in Mizzou, there were like 4 lightning flashes (visible) every second... :eek:

I have to go to a Protestant church today...

I have to go to a Protestant church today...

Ugh. :( I at least hope you're not a heretic now.

And for my rant:

I despise when friends, especially those of a lesser tolerance, try to publicly accuse you of being a lightweight because you passed out (despite the fact you drank about twice as much as them). It would be funny, except for said individuals were shwasted after 3.

We just had one over here in Mizzou, there were like 4 lightning flashes (visible) every second... :eek:

There was another one here, although the lightning was not as often, and there was mysteriously no thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom