Random Rants XVII: Rage Against the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a paper cut on the side of my finger, only it cut perpendicular to my skin, my into it. So there's a flap of skin that was pealed back and it hurts like hell still.

Having just listened to a track on their website, I'm unconvinced

BODOM AFTER MIDNIGHT. seriously, their guitarist alexi laiho is arguably the best in the world right now. his riffs are sick, and some of his soloing is just phenomenal.

I crashed because of a fruit bowl. Not a bunch of ice cream, not candy, but some fruit. This displeases me greatly.

Summer is nearly over and I didn't do a single productive thing. And McDonald's is right across the street from my school, yet we can't go there at lunch time.

And McDonald's is right across the street from my school, yet we can't go there at lunch time.
McDonalds was right across from my high school too. We hardly ever went there. Of course we were completely free to do so if we wished. Is the school's irrational prejudice against McDonalds exclusively or all off-campus dining options?

Can upperclassmen leave? Make friends with them and maybe they'll bring you back something or sneak you out in a car trunk or something (seen it done in Suffolk county).

Just leave, it's not like they have security guards and barbed wire set up by exits during school hours.

Can upperclassmen leave? Make friends with them and maybe they'll bring you back something or sneak you out in a car trunk or something (seen it done in Suffolk county).

What were you doing in Suffolk? Aren't you from someplace else? Wait do you mean suffolk new york or someplace else?

Also, completely lost track of the calendar and forgot that my classes start next week. And what really sucks is my bowling leagues don't start for more than 2 weeks. I want to bowl dammit, I need money.

I was playing the Drums on Rock Band on Expert, and kept missing getting 100% on songs by one or two notes. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom