RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in stages to become that which I have always hated...

A stock owner.

Another rant on that front, the website I chose for doing this has a horrible way of loading money in making me have to go down to my bank 3 times just before to set up a wire transfer that will cost me an extra $25 and I'm not even sure the guy did it right meaning my money might have just vanished into thin air since it's gone from my checking account but not yet in my trading account. :NVM

Also, soccer shootouts are just so stupid.

If you didn't know that, how could you be expected to understand what football fans see in it?

(Not that I care much for sports.)

The fact that the other team is given such a chance is a penalty to the team in itself?

Why would they call it penalty kicks if there is no penalty involved?

I think he means Penalty Shootouts, which are based on the cocnept of each team getting 5 penalties minimum and trying to win as a sudden death method of settling a match.

Penalties are also called "spot kicks"

They are taken from the penalty spot.

Frankly, it does not matter since everyone knows what everyone is talking about in this thread.

Bleh, it's been 9 months since my dad has been out of a job and we're going to have to move.

i think all this heat is unhinging me. i don't think my poor mental state can take it anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom