RANDOM RANTS XXXII: I'm In a Glass Case of Emotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the last few days I have developed some nasty ulcers on my lips and even one on my tongue . My back teeth ache too and I can feel a slight tickle suggesting it's moving to my ears . I doubt this is a good thing .

So anyway , I took the home remedy from the kindly mother at my work , and just rubbed salt into them and held on for dear life for 5 minutes . The pain was outrageous .

i am displeased to learn that my article in DYOS wiki was not updated since september 17, 2010.

its too outdated to consider it a valid article by my standards.

Why don't you update it yourself then? :)

i am displeased to learn that my article in DYOS wiki was not updated since september 17, 2010.

its too outdated to consider it a valid article by my standards.

DYOSWiki makes no claim to being a source of accurate factual information.

Can't stop thinking about her, it's so unbelievably draining.

Go to sleep and think about her tomorrow.

I've had that happen as well, azzaman. Best thing to do is put on some soft music and sleep to that.

I've had that happen as well, azzaman. Best thing to do is put on some soft music and sleep to that.

I can't sleep with earphones in, and have no other way to listen to music in my room.

And, even if I did, the only soft music I have happens to be stuff that makes me think about her.

Better solution: Play civ and forget about it.

I've tried that many times before, and all it does is delay the start of my attempting to fall asleep.

i wont know what to put on it.
If you don't know what to write about your own story, how would anyone else know what to write about it?

If you don't know what to write about your own story, how would anyone else know what to write about it?

several people might have a better idea, tanicius being the most obvious example.

Almighty hedgehog as he is, Tani cannot draw every single thing. Otherwise it should be renamed DHOS.

Ugh. I know. I don't live anywhere near there, but trust me, it's hot in the rest of Northern VA.

With no outlet for my creativity, I'm bottling it up. It's driving me nuts :run:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom