• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I became an uncle three years ago when I wasn't even thirty. That is not good for feeling young!
I already have nephews and nieces, Ar.

I already have nephews and nieces, Ar.
I became an uncle at roughly 9.

Anyway, my rant: It's so hot, you could fry an egg on an egg.

At the Petty Archives Forums over at squareserve?

CFC Off Topic Refugee Forum?

The left button on my mouse is on the blink. Doesn't recognize clicks and loses the button press if I click and hold. Like in Angry Birds if I hold back the bird it might release prematurely or use its special ability as I'm launching.

I made the right mouse button the primary button until the replacement gets here. I like this one though I they don't make it anymore (Logitech Trackman Wheel). Luckily their support gave me a coupon code for half off in their online shop. I got a model that's basically this mouse, but wireless. I'm wary of wireless though for gaming or interfering with my router.

I'm starting to have the feeling that I should accept the fact I am unemployable :(.

Its only terrifying if your awake. :lol:

Sleep paralysis? Its scary as anything.
Very true. Especially when everything is pitch black and all you can do is try to yell, but feel your vocal cords barely vibrating.

This happened some time ago, but I just remembered it. One girl from my class went to the Netherlands, she was talking about her experiences and etc. when she said that when she was in the hotel she found out that the cook was black, so she refused to eat any food from the hotel, because she thought that that he's dirty. When I asked her why do you think he's dirty she said he's black. FACEPALM

I'm starting to have the feeling that I should accept the fact I am unemployable :(.
Have you tried a job as greengrocer, box stacker, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom