• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

RANDOM RANTS XXXIII: World, Y U make me fed up wit U?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized today that I am being completely presumptuous, and have been being presumptuous literally non-stop since I was about six.

Now I feel like an ass. :(

At least I can start the process of actually giving up on everything I've always presumed I would actually get, and hopefully give up on them for good. :undecide:

Open Office ftw

anyway, huge storm with epic rolling thunder for like 20 seconds from one flash... better go xD

Stupid SAT prep class. It's an assload of work and it makes me feel remarkably stupid.
Do what I did, don't take the SAT and do ACT instead.

anyway, huge storm with epic rolling thunder for like 20 seconds from one flash... better go xD
If it is 20 seconds away and the air isn't too hot/cold then the lightning strike is around 4 miles away. I wouldn't worry.

Something I shudda done. Oh well. Not like it really changed anything. Just wasted two Saturdays. :dunno:
Better then me, I wasted 4 saturdays on the ACT. (22, 28, 28, 30)

No, I mean the thunder kept on coming, and coming, and booming and growing louder for a long time. 20 seconds was hyperbole but it was quite a while.

I'm still online because these confounded ponies drive me to insomnia.

I just received my first wedding invite. (Like I received it, not my whole family.) Am I getting that old already that my friends are getting married?

I became an uncle three years ago when I wasn't even thirty. That is not good for feeling young!

I got banned from another forum. Heh.

I recently had my title changed at my job, and just realized my acronym is A.S.S.

:hammer2:

It stopped raining. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom