Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another rant: Whenever I search Google Images and forget to turn safesearch on I always get nasty pics :ack: no matter what I search for even the cover for a kids' game!
Rule 34 on the internets, what don't you expect? :p

I just discovered that a forum on a website I frequent has a 1,543 page megathread (25 posts per page is the default for that forum) dedicated to......

The "My Little Pony" crap. :mad:

:vomit:

I've already said it: KILL IT WITH FIRE.

4 hours to read 200+ pages of Uncle Tom's Cabin and 100+ pages of The Killer Angels as well as a 300-400 word journal on Reflections on the Revolution in France. And edit a paper that's due in four hours.

Sometimes, procrastination does not work out so well.

There is a problem with the electrical in my room and the light won't turn on. I have a walk in robe and that one works, so I know it is not a the fuse, otherwise other lights would be out.

I got a blood test and for some reason the tape they put on (to hold the cotton gauze to stop the bleeding) pulled out the little hairs in my arm when i pulled it off. That hurt.

My bank screwed up and reported my interest to the IRS as much much higher than it was. I spent all morning wading through the bureaucracy. :mad:

Aaaagh, a long-time RL friend has been ponyfied! :run:

Rant: haters on my favorite forum :(

Rant: haters on my favorite forum :(

It's an ok show, I'm fine if people watch it. I personally watched like thirteen episodes a few months ago to check it out. It's okay, I have nothing against the show. I have something against bronies though. There is no logical reason to become so compulsively obsessive over it. A large portion of the fandom act like Twilight Moms and Beliebers. I feel the same way about them as I do with bronydom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom