Random Raves 40: Happy new year

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know that the Canadians don't have their own Sherwood Forest?

They most certsinly have one in London, Ontario...

And by Canadian standards it's a short distance. ;)

They most certsinly have one in London, Ontario...

One of our neighbourhoods is called "Sherwood Forest" but as far as I know we don't have an actual forest named that anywhere near here. I bet the neighbourhood used to be a forest named that though

One of our neighbourhoods is called "Sherwood Forest" but as far as I know we don't have an actual forest named that anywhere near here. I bet the neighbourhood used to be a forest named that though
It was, my Dad told me about it once, assuming he was talking about the same one. Is the neighborhood Sherwood Forest Estates?

I just discovered Space Engine and I'm going crazy. The size of the universe is not something you cannot comprehend on Wikipedia.

I assume that you didn't intend to use a double negative there?

Quite the opposite, I'd say.

I haven't heard or seen it referred as such so I don't think that's it.

In other raves I put down a lot of grass seeds all over the place in my front yard, because the grass is starting to look a bit sparse. It's been raining on and off the whole night and morning and will continue until 9pm tonight. Then it's raining again tuesday and thursday I think. Should be a good natural watering regiment for the seeds. I didn't do much work distributing them, just threw a lot of them out there, but I think given this rain a lot of them will take

It had some cool/funny bits. That muscle dude was pretty funny. But I wasn't blown away, feels like I've seen all that stuff before.

I got to see half my cousins yesterday. Didn't get to talk to them a lot, but at least got to see them.

It was amazing and certainly better than the first one. Mainly because, as good as it did it, it had to go through all thenecessary introductions before getting to the silly full-scale space opera. GotG2 wasn't, and the characters also get more fleshed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom