Random Raves V: Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won another game of Risk: 2210. I'm still undefeated.

Spoiler :
You've got to take your victories where you can find them :sad:

I will play you and beat you with my super naivety and utterly no knowledge on how to play that game. And the most humiliating thing is for you to pick.

Congratulations. I just got a letter recently as well and god damnit, it feels great. Even if it's not your first (or second or third or fourth) choice, it's this feeling that you're going somewhere next year.
It sure is. :)

I didn't see this happening a few weeks ago, but I am pleasantly surprised.
Go Birds! E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

No Go Chargers!

. .. .. .. . IT!!! THE GIANTS LOST, NOOOOOOOOO!!! Eli must be shot, he threw 2 INTs and almost had a third!

. .. .. .. . IT!!! THE GIANTS LOST, NOOOOOOOOO!!! Eli must be shot, he threw 2 INTs and almost had a third!

Hahahahaha giants lost LOL

btw wrong thread sp

I'm done with my winter job and back in school!

Hahahahaha Chargers had 1 play in the 3rd quarter and are getting stomped by the Steelers LOL ROFLCOPTER.

its not over yet.

I just saw Thomas S. Monson live and in person :)

Awesome!

And on that note, I took Ms.DT to church for the first time, and she actually liked it (????)

Why, so you can JUDGE ME??? :p
Of course, if you go to a community college some people will feel better than you. They need sympathy though.

It's a state school, they took me as a communications major. Not my first choice but it's the first decision I've gotten back so I'm pretty happy they took me.
Communication is very important. What was your first choice?

Thank you. :hatsoff:
Congrats! Reverse order, FTW! :D

Communication is very important. What was your first choice?
The communications major was my first choice. The school itself was not, although it was higher up on the list.
Congrats! Reverse order, FTW! :D
Thank you too! :cool:

I won another game of Risk: 2210. I'm still undefeated.

Spoiler :
You've got to take your victories where you can find them :sad:

so a drunken klepto at a friends house is the reason i no longer have the game, but gj :goodjob:

stupid drunken klepto preventing me from being dachs' hero ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom