Random Raves XLVII: Who wants cookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, Cookie Monster's been on a diet of pure sugar for like 50 years and he's never put on a pound.
He has a painting in his attic that get diabetes for him.

And if he ever sees it, will he immediately gain seven thousand pounds?

Everyone has a secret painting. Mine is in the bathroom, but I see it every day and he seems to keep worsening, so I think I'm safe.

I got approved for a second rebate on my EV which was a spot of good news I really needed. The funny thing is that they accepted the same photocopies of my lease that the state rejected twice for a separate rebate program.

Also found a hidden stash of biscoff cookie butter that I'm punishing like it shot a cop.

A client paid the PayPal fees on an invoice. :eek:

(Of over 30 people I've worked with since last year, this is the first who's done so.)

I got approved for a second rebate on my EV which was a spot of good news I really needed. The funny thing is that they accepted the same photocopies of my lease that the state rejected twice for a separate rebate program.

Also found a hidden stash of biscoff cookie butter that I'm punishing like it shot a cop.

I saw this before you edited in the second paragraph. Made me ugly-laugh.

I think he already stole some of the eyeball cakes from the rants thread.

I think he already stole some of the eyeball cakes from the rants thread.

Hey ! I just came back from there eyeing for a cookie ! :D Is there something left here too ? I brought milk ! :]

I'm sorry.

No criticism intended, just curiosity.

I suppose the concept of watching the number get bigger can be therapeutic like popping bubble wrap, but there is some complexity to Cookie Clicker now due to heavenly chips, the Grandmapocalypse, and I think Orteil added a couple other things since I last played. Some is intuitive and straightforward, other stuff requires min-maxing and strategy.

It started the clicker/idle craze, alongside A Dark Room and Sandcastle Builder.

I've been trying to get all the different garden seeds from the farm minigame. Crossbreeding is hard because some of the plants mature/spread at different rates.

I'm sorry.

Don't be !

Rave: I've clicked some yesterday and this morning I've got 1 million cookies per second ! yaaaay !

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou Aimeee !!!! :love:

I would have like the story better if she hadn't written to heat the paper on it.

My bike has been broken for a few weeks and it's taken a toll on my mood but last night I remembered there are bike rentals in my building that are free for the first four hours which solves that issue for me. Going to go for a long ride today. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom