Random Raves XVII: A sporran in my kitten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rave: I was in a multiplayer game, and I was cleaning up big time. One of the people who I was 'cleaning up' particularly often called me a Spanish expletive for doing so well. I can't remember the last time I felt so successful in a game. :D

Hearts of Iron 3 is making sense! :D

No, but it has been nonstop thunderstorms for quite some time now.

Which is strange considering the windstorm on Tuesday was our first thunderstorm in like a month, and we haven't had a single storm since, just the occasional shower.

The weather lately has been so nasty that apparently a sunny day is front-page news. Literally. Today's front page was about the nice weather yesterday.

What, that doesn't usually happen elsewhere? I thought sunny days were rare enough to be newsworthy. Maybe that's just here.

What, that doesn't usually happen elsewhere? I thought sunny days were rare enough to be newsworthy. Maybe that's just here.

I just thought it amusing :)

It's always sunny in Northern Michigan. :) (except right now)

The weather lately has been so nasty that apparently a sunny day is front-page news. Literally. Today's front page was about the nice weather yesterday.
To be honest, we'd probably get that in Scotland, if we had local dailies, rather than just weeklies. We certainly get weather-based headlines the first time we get a straight week of sun. :crazyeye:

Where do you live? :p

TeamFortress 2 is Free-to-Play. If that's not an excuse to install it on my laptop right now, then I don't know what is.

TeamFortress 2 is Free-to-Play. If that's not an excuse to install it on my laptop right now, then I don't know what is.
But I was supposed to sleep tonight... :(

Edit: Wait, "Download Time: 7 hours, 43 minutes". Saved, I guess? :lol:

To be honest, we'd probably get that in Scotland, if we had local dailies, rather than just weeklies. We certainly get weather-based headlines the first time we get a straight week of sun. :crazyeye:
One more reason why staying here ain't that bad. You can get a whole month of sunshine with only a couple rainy days.
Me? Nova Scotia. But the weather this year has been even more rainy than any year I remember
Obviously, someone living in 'New Scotland' will have similar weather conditions…

One more reason why staying here ain't that bad. You can get a whole month of sunshine with only a couple rainy days.

Obviously, someone living in 'New Scotland' will have similar weather conditions…

Edited, they have a chance of hurricanes and perfect storms. Although it seems land hurricanes are getting stronger?

Well, nobody's perfect.

I understand, try reading most of my post. I could probably refute a lot of them also. I could go back and edit it.

In the Southern half about 100 miles from the snow "belt".:cool:

I can see lightning from a storm over a hundred miles away. Makes for a good light show.

But I was supposed to sleep tonight... :(

Edit: Wait, "Download Time: 7 hours, 43 minutes". Saved, I guess? :lol:

Steam downloads can be paused, so it's not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom