Random Raves XVII: A sporran in my kitten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The weather in the Outer Banks is pretty fine right now. :)

Argh, there's a dozen members from Virginia on these forums! Over here in NM, it's been dry for a month, which doesn't help the fact that smoke from a fire in Arizona is blowing over here :(

But, on the positive side, I found what is probably the best city location I've ever seen in Civ V:
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-06-22 at 5.55.33 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-06-22 at 5.55.33 PM.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 181
I did 5km in 18.23 minutes today! My best yet! :D

wcbarney said:
Really low blow. Yeah, my time is improving all the time!

Sorry :p That was a bit harsh :lol:

Exercising your body is the best way to combat ageing.

True, but don't overdo it because you could damage your bones as well, which are just as important as muscles when you age (if not more important)

I can do a mile in 10 minutes, so I could probably do at least 2 in 25 minutes.Erm, how many miles is 5 kilometers anyways?

5km is precisely 3.10685 miles, if my calculations are correct. I'm pretty sure you could do a mile in less than 10 minutes, as I can walk 2 in 25 minutes.

I can't even do a mile. Because I sort of start limping after a quarter-mile. Darn knee.

How much you can squat is the best indicator of physical ability. Or at least thats what my gym orientated friend keeps saying.

My rave is that I fixed my computer, like a boss! I'm very happy about this.

Also, I was teaching an English class to some middle aged women and one of them farted really loudly mid sentence while asking a question. So everyone was already paying attention to her. I taught her how to excuse herself for her filthy behaviour. :D

I can squat very well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom