Random Raves XXXI - New Year Raveolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 was a great year for me. Mostly just because I graduated high school and started college, and now I'm like a different person and it's awesome.

Won't happen till 2015 unfortunately.

So I'm staying in a Slovakian hostel, and it's not (quite) as bad as popular culture would have you believe.

I dare say it doesn't tend to happen outside of films, but maybe it does happen in the US.

You and your prescious 80s, bh.

Okay: SUPER RAAAAAVE: my non-commie bestie and I worked everything out and she IS in a relationship now with her super-nice animal rescue colleague.

She told me herself.

Then I saw the FB notification that they were in a relationship.

And she hasn't started drinking again.

So, while I am likely losing a late-night chat buddy, I am now going to be a little relieved for a while, perhaps moreso that I am no longer a long-distance fantasy substitute, but the longtime friend I want to be.

We'll see how things are going on the fall when I head out west.

I dare say it doesn't tend to happen outside of films, but maybe it does happen in the US.
It happens in the US. ;)

2013 was a great year for me. Mostly just because I graduated high school and started college, and now I'm like a different person and it's awesome.
Like which different person are you?
It happens in the US. ;)
Do people ever study in 'Merican universities?

Like which different person are you?
I'm no longer socially awkward. I'm confident and successful, and I have a focus in life. I also no longer suffer from a lack of success with the opposite sex.
Do people ever study in 'Merican universities?
Only the nerds.

But seriously, yes.

Then why do they go to uni?

Just about everybody studies and those that don't usually don't make it through the first year. It's just that a large amount of people choose to spend their free time partying, which can get pretty crazy at bigger schools.

The ones that finish university study. But a lot don't finish. You study hard and you play hard. You can sleep when you're dead.

Also depends a lot on the major. I feel like a larger percentage of philosophy majors party compared to biology majors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom