Random thoughts 1: Just Sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, looks like the never-ending crap in Turkey has led a few hundred turkish people to emigrate to my own city. They are visible just due to the women wearing head-scarfs -- something one would never see here before.

This was going to go into the Florida school shooting thread but that thread is "RD" so i'll post it here.
Ahem.
When will the nation wake up and realize that all school children above the age of 7 must carry 25mm bushmaster chainguns with at least 30,000 rounds at all times! Kid's 12 and older get 30mm avenger chainguns while 5-7 year olds get 20mm vulcans chainguns, ages 3-4 get 7.62mm miniguns and ages 1-2 get 5.56mm miniguns while kids 16 and older must carry 76mm Oto Melara autocannons!

I'll never understand the appeal of eggs. Who wants to eat a food that smells like a hot fart while you're cooking it?

I'll never understand the appeal of eggs.
Egg salad, egg salad sandwiches, omelets, scrambled, poached, fried, boiled, not to mention they're necessary ingredients in a lot of baked foods.

Plus it's healthy and a great source of protein. But I'll agree that hard boiled eggs doesn't smell amazing. But once they're sliced, garnished, and adorned on toast, it's a tasty and super easy meal.
You have weird farts.
Shadowplay farts will one day power the planet.

deviled eggs are called such for a reason. Foulest smelling edible in existence. I won't be in the same room as them. I refuse.

I have never tasted nor seen a deviled egg. I don't really know what they are. I only know of them because they're occasionally mentioned in american tv/films.

I have never tasted nor seen a deviled egg. I don't really know what they are. I only know of them because they're occasionally mentioned in american tv/films.

Eggs with vinegar basically. But vinegar makes any food smell rank.

I have no idea how I got there, but I ended up reading some dumb article about how coffee enemas can somehow cure Parkinson's Disease. That's just a waste of perfectly good coffee.

I have no idea how I got there, but I ended up reading some dumb article about how coffee enemas can somehow cure Parkinson's Disease. That's just a waste of perfectly good coffee.
Orally injected coffee makes me poop, I wonder how I'd react to a coffee enema.. :think:

I think I've seen more horrible things today than I've seen in the last years just because FiftyFifty is trending on reddit. That sub really shows how weird the human psyche is. Would I ever click a link that reads: "Adorable Baby Meets Cat"? Probably not. Would I click on "Baby Eaten Alive By Lion"? Hell no.

But put them together as a link that you can click to start a coin flip and be redirected towards a random one of the two videos, and suddenly it's a game where you just want to click and hope for the best. In a weird way, by pairing it up with a "good" outcome, the scary thing that you'd never click if it were just a direct link seems less of a threat. I mean, surely I'll get lucky and-- OH MY GOD.

I'll never understand the appeal of eggs. Who wants to eat a food that smells like a hot fart while you're cooking it?

the taste and smell of hard boiled eggs ruined eggs for me, for the first 19 years of my life. now I eat a scramble or french omelet almost every day. it's the most divine breakfast item, but only if you make it right. it needs a silky smooth texture close to custard.

Plus it's healthy and a great source of protein. But I'll agree that hard boiled eggs doesn't smell amazing. But once they're sliced, garnished, and adorned on toast, it's a tasty and super easy meal.
There's a restaurant called Humpty's that serves nothing but eggs, in an amazing variety of ways.

For many years my grandfather insisted that the family breakfast be porridge and whatever we wanted to drink (milk in my case, coffee in his case).

But one day I decided I didn't want porridge for breakfast. After years and years and years of it, I wanted a change. So my grandmother made scrambled eggs, and I had that for the next few years.

Now... I enjoy porridge occasionally, and yesterday I got some eggs as a takeout meal from a nearby restaurant (omelettes and a couple of egg/cheese/sausage buns). They're great comfort food.

deviled eggs are called such for a reason. Foulest smelling edible in existence. I won't be in the same room as them. I refuse.
It depends on how they're made. My mother was good at making them. It does matter if they're not the right balance of ingredients and if they're too runny.

Properly prepared, they're delicious.

There are many different ways to prepare them.

I prefer mine with paprika. I don't remember if she put any green onion in, but that would be good as well.

The graffiti in my neighbourhood is super tame. For the past two years the only graffiti was someone misspelling "Semper Fi" four different ways before finally settling on "Sempre Fye".

Today there's new graffiti adorning the wall a little above these misspellings. It's a guillotine with a line-up of stick figures next to it and a hastily scribbled "this needs to happen here" under it. Deep.

The chocolate of M&Ms may "melt in your mouth, not in your hand," but if you hold M&Ms in your hand for even a very short time, the candy shell starts to rub off on your hands--in a process that is very minimally different from melting. It's a fine line they're walkin' with that ad slogan.

Just sayin'

The chocolate of M&Ms may "melt in your mouth, not in your hand," but if you hold M&Ms in your hand for even a very short time, the candy shell starts to rub off on your hands--in a process that is very minimally different from melting. It's a fine line they're walkin' with that ad slogan.

Just sayin'

I have this problem with all chocolates. They immediately liquefy in my hands. It's terrible.

Chocolate isn't even that good.

Delicious delicious warcandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom