Random Thoughts 2: Arbitrary Speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheese slices are tasty.
Sandwich slices are disgusting(and apparently don't need to be refrigerated...)

I can't stand cheese slices. They taste like plastic to me. I like block cheese.

I'll start to keep track of how often that idiotic Turkish "Imagine your country has been facing a terrorist incursion for over 30 years..." ad turns up on youtube, and at the end of the month I'll donate 1 Euro to the PKK for each time I've seen it.

I can't stand cheese slices. They taste like plastic to me. I like block cheese.
Are you sure they weren't "Sandwich Slices"? 'cause those pretty much are edible plastic. Although plastic still tastes waaaaaay better than Sandwich Slices.
Here's a random example i found on google images.

Last edited:
I'll start to keep track of how often that idiotic Turkish "Imagine your country has been facing a terrorist incursion for over 30 years..." ad turns up on youtube, and at the end of the month I'll donate 1 Euro to the PKK for each time I've seen it.

That's a good idea. I've never seen the ad because I use AdBlock, but let me know how many times you see it and I'll match your donation to the PKK in dollars.

That's a good idea. I've never seen the ad because I use AdBlock, but let me know how many times you see it and I'll match your donation to the PKK in dollars.

I'm half serious. I don't even know how I would donate to them.

Here's the vid:

First time I've seen it in full now. I usually skip it because it insults my intelligence. Didn't even know that Lindsey Graham is in it.

Edit: This time doesn't count.

‘imitation pasteurised cheese food’ :ack:

‘imitation pasteurised cheese food’ :ack:
It's the most disgusting thing i have ever tasted. It's 100% got artificial ingredients, never needs to be refrigerated and it's best before date is sometime in the 53rd century....

‘Cheese’-flavoured rubber. It's almost like the Simpsons drinking malk.

My cheese preferences has shifted from cow to goat. My journey to the goat side is now complete. Mmmh, delicious.

What a preposterous notion!

My cheese preferences has shifted from cow to goat. My journey to the goat side is now complete. Mmmh, delicious.
It's too expensive here. :(

You people do know that cheese isn't actually meant to be eat by itself, right?
Depends on what kind of cheese. Some should be eaten with other foods or used as ingredients. Other kinds are perfectly okay by themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom