• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Recruitment

Is there anybody who can give me a link or site were i can learn XML or some other stuff. I would like to do more than only ideas and testing.

I have been here before the mod died for the first time.
i slowly saw it going down and there was not much i could do :(
as i dont had any skills to keep it going.
So i want to get some new skills and see what i can do to get this mod up again! :)
so please help me with getting some skills

Thank you!
I will start it right away!
i dont know how much time it will take.
but i will do it as fast as i can ^.^

one thing at the time ^.^
i will keep myself bussy with XML first.
when i understand it (a little) i can go for the next thing.
i wont forget your offer thanks :D

I am a C++ programmer.
I know UNIX korn shell
I regularly compile the SDK on Visual C++ 2005 Express
I work on this forum for about 4 hours each day

AM I IN

i cant mod very well, i tried making a civ i think i was doing ok but on Civ 4 its alittle over my head, with a little training i can help make civs, but i can test until i learn how to make civs

I am a C++ programmer.
I know UNIX korn shell
I regularly compile the SDK on Visual C++ 2005 Express
I work on this forum for about 4 hours each day

AM I IN

I have not gotten any assignments.

I don't think that anyone is really in charge right now. I don't know, but I don't think we have decided on much other than; "this is going to be a Star Wars mod." Also, we have made some other stuff, such as the races, but I don't think any actual assignments have been given out. Why don't you play around with what is possible, and what is not? I personally have no idea how much we can do, and I doubt many other people do either. I really don't know.
By the way. I can try doing stuff with XML. I don't know how to do much, but I can definetely do the writing of the civiliopedia.

I'd like to help. I'm okay at XML, and I have a very basic map (64x84) w/ islands for planets and labels. What can I do?

That's fine. Is there any XML that you'd specifically like to do?
Not particularly. Just let me know what you need.

PS I checked my map against the ones you guys have posted and it looks to jive. What was the plan for the map? Single land tile per planet, 4, 9? I'd like to be part of the mapmaking.

I think you need designer(s) before anything else you listed...

Top Bottom