Red Air Force, post-war

But, Wy... No death.flc in the "MiG-27 Flogger".:confused:

First 6 Sukhois are up.

Am I blind or doesn't the
Mig 27 and Mig 27 Flogger Iraqi look 100% the same.

I DL both after the new zip with the Death.flc so perhaps the upload have had some problems.
Did you change the Iraqi version too and made a hasty error and put both as the same ??? I am perhaps wrong. Both files DL as Mig-27.zip ???

Cemo

Great units, Wyrm, but there's still no Death.flc in the MiG27 file... :(

Maybe the new file has got another file id?

okay NOW it finally works.

hats off! :hatsoff:

very good units,
but i have a little problem

it's a screen from the flcedit and ingame this pink part is green (the unit is on grassland) or blue (the unit is on is on a carrier).

i found a method (editing the palette) to fix it, but it isn't easy. what's my problem?

Attachments

• Namenlos.jpg
    Namenlos.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 230
Its a good thing I havent erased any of the storyboards. I'd be mad at myself if I had to redo all the animations. The pallete has been fixed and new file uploaded.

Any more major malfunctions like a missing Flc or screwed up pallete? I thought I had the things worked out by now.

wyrm, do the soviet bombers follow in this thread, or do your release them in a different thread, at a different time?

(no hurry, i', just reworking all of the air units in my mod, and to have them all in the right order, this information would be useful)

Nice to finally have a MiG-25. Rock on!!! :beer: :bowdown: :thumbsup:

I have not heard about the Mig-35 Flatpack, Su-60 Ferret and Firefox... Are there any descriptions?

Yes, it's called "Google". ;)

Best,

Oz

Yeah. Wikipedia works too.

But just to be nice and give you some direction... Mig 35 Flatpack is just one of the few names for the Mig 1.44/1.42/MIG-MFI.
"Flatpack" was the NATO codename for the aircraft though it seems strange for NATO to give a codename to a prototype aircraft.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:MiG_142_FighterPlanesCom.jpg

Su-60 Ferret. You have to do some digging for this one, it's a fictional Russian stealth fighter.

A couple of model companies made a model of the Mig-37 "Ferret," being their interpretations of a fictional Russian stealth fighter during the 80s. Wyrmshadow's model seems more like a depiction of Russia's proposed PAK-FA 5th generation fighter.

http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/TESTORS MIG 37-B FERRETT PAGE.htm

Mig 31 Firefox. The fictional Mach 3 Soviet fighter from the American movie "Firefox" with Clint Eastwood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:MiG-31_Firefox.jpg

Aha, thanks. :goodjob: Sure good planes.

By the way, are there any designs of stealth attackers or bombers in Russia, like JSF and B2?

i attached a very raw sketch of how i assign strength to aircrafts in my post-ww2 mod.

"V" is the basic value, interceptors have V both for Attack/Defense.

For fighters which are able to carry bombs, the defense value i assign usually a third of V.

Bombers have V as defense.

Attachments

• aircombat.jpg
    aircombat.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 219
Top Bottom