Red Air Force, post-war

I can't make any units right now. My hard drives are all failing. So now I have to spend time backing everything up on DVD's. I have atleast 70gig of irreplacable civ stuff so it's taking a while. There's no telling when or how I'll be able to fix the currently problem.

:cringe: Misfortune...

Time to answer a few questions.

I have not heard about the Mig-35 Flatpack, Su-60 Ferret and Firefox... Are there any descriptions?
SoAB got it mostly right.
The Mig-35 IS the MiG 1.44 or MFI. I had just found the designation in Wikipedia for it.
The Su-60 Ferret is just a name I gave this model I found. It looks like a combination of a Flanker and a Raptor. I wish that there was a computer model of the Italeri Mig-37 Ferret but sofar no such luck. Since no current aircraft takes the Su-60 or "Ferret" desgination, that is what I chose for this fictional stealth aircraft.
Yes the Mig-31 Firefox is a fictional movie stealth fighter. I had made one a few years ago but it's currently nowhere online.

By the way, are there any designs of stealth attackers or bombers in Russia, like JSF and B2?
Look Here
If you do not see what you are looking for, I do not have it. There are maybe 5-10 aircraft models I have not yet worked with so there are no previews for them Some of them are the S-2 Tracker and S-3 Viking. Russia does not have anything like the B-2 or JSF. The closest thing is the large delta winged bomber at the end of the Russian Bomber row in the picture called the T-4MS. It is not real, only a prototype on paper.

I am still trying to back everything up on DVD's but it's slow going. I've burned about 20 discs sofar and I think I'm only halfway through. Earlier this week I was using Bryce6 to render some really high quality previews of some of my large ships, but suddenly the shortcut for it said my computer couldn't find it. When I went to go look for my B6 directory, it said that my drive needed to be formated. Not a majoy problem because I just got another download from DAZ last week for the newest patch for the program. However, I don't use B6 to set things up, I use B5... and B5.5 to render since they dont crash. And those could cause a problem should I lose them. This problem has been going on for 2 weeks seriosly and 3 months on and off. I'm guessing it might be virus related but all my scanners have found are cookies, nothing serious. Really aggravating for me. Incase of a fire, I'd be trying to save my computer, that's how important my work is to me. And right now I cannot afford to buy a whole new system. The one I'm currently using is almost 4 years old and until now has been doing fine.

Yes I want to finish this project and go onto tanks and ships, but it's going to have to be delayed for an indeterminate length of time. That means its broke and I don't know if or when I can fix it so please don't waste your time or my time by asking about it.

:) Thank Wyrm.

:sad: I am quite sad to hear about this. Your project is very splendid. I hope your computer will be recovered and you can restart your project soon. Your works are excellent.:)

Yes I want to finish this project and go onto tanks and ships, but it's going to have to be delayed for an indeterminate length of time. That means its broke and I don't know if or when I can fix it so please don't waste your time or my time by asking about it.
So, when do you plan to finish this set :p ?

Steph goes to the source on MSN, so he thinks he's being cute. It's the other, newer, poeple that don't realize they are either annoying, or just plain illiterate.

I'm almost done burning back-ups. I don't know when I can build a new system because I'm strapped for cash at the moment.

The mig25 and su15 seem to have some minor in-game palette issues, with some bright-white areas being rendered as dark grey. Am I the only one noticing this? Are my GFX settings messed?

Absolutly outstanding units by the way!

Interesting... the first page has updated previews. So does that Wyrmshadow is back in business or is this needless pestering? If it is, I apologize.

But I must say that's some mighty fine work. I'm loving that Yak 44 AEW. And is that a naval Su-17? Almost makes you wish they really existed. Almost anyways.

But whatever the case, good luck in your efforts Wyrmshadow.

It's very very slow going.

Just noticed the updated pictures. Very promising! Good luck for your computer restauration.

uploaded 11 new aircaft, look for the new links.

Top Bottom