1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Sweden

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Quackers, May 13, 2014.

1. Hygro

Hygro soundcloud.com/hygro/

Watched the whole thing. Some observations:

Video asserts Dispatch International (a current newspaper) failed in a print medium because people are afraid to be labeled racist if someone saw it delivered to the doorstep, so it moved to a more online format. Then the video says it "hangs on" by donations– which actually means the problem is that not enough people care to read it in the first place.

Quackers, you said the video was informative but I didn't actually hear much information, just some assertions that some people feel certain ways (valid or not), or that Sweden engages in social experiments just as "The Soviet Union, or North Korea".

Meanwhile the actual problems with Sweden's future economic position have been well articulated, simply that their central bank prematurely raised interest rates and they're playing it far too conservative.

2. Verbose

Verbose Deity

Nonono. This is Dispatch International. What they are banging on about is a Muslim Sweden — the whole "Eurabia" phantom nightmare.

3. Domen

Domen Misico dux Vandalorum

It seems that native Swedish women are actually much more dangerous for Sweden than Muslim immigrants:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn3cHsHnUPM

http://scentednectar.blogspot.com/2012/01/swedens-gender-war-konskriget.html

Link to video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMmgVjx7s7M

Link to video.

=====================================

Swedish women are simply more masculine and manly than Swedish men!:

http://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2011/04/dundee-academics-reconstruct-viking.html

In the past Vikings could compensate for this fact by bringing foreign, more feminine female captives to their country.

But nowadays - when Viking raids are no longer as popular as in the past - Swedish Nordic women once again dominate over their men!

Viking raids explained!

4. storealex

storealex In service of peace

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CBN_News

5. Harv

Harv Emperor

It ain't over 'till the fat lady sings! :lol:

6. gay_Aleks

gay_Aleks communism will win.

Well, that makes it; I'm not going to Sweden anytime soon.

7. Domen

I always supposed that the main reason why Vikings raided other foreign peoples were their women.

That archaeological reconstruction of a native Viking woman (see above) seems to confirm this assumption!

8. El_Machinae

El_Machinae Colour vision since 2018 Retired Moderator

What's your TL;DW takeaway on the video?

9. Tahuti

Tahuti Writing Deity

I sometimes hope AL_DA_GREAT pops up in threads like these.

10. haroon

haroon Deity

I wonder which warband mod she is using, that seems like a massive armor and weapon :lol:

11. Farm Boy

Farm Boy The long wait

Anytime murdering kidnapping rapists go on a rampage I generally assume that's one of the key goals, yes, rather than whatever creed or other BS they happen to be spouting.

12. Domen

Is Nordic Walking the same thing as Viking March ??? :confused:

13. luiz

luiz Trendy Revolutionary

In fairness to the Vikings, I don't think they ever claimed to be anything other than murdering kidnapping rapists.

14. Farm Boy

Farm Boy The long wait

Well ok. Such that "keepin' it real" is a virtue, perhaps they possessed it. :)

15. Ironsided

Ironsided Flower of happiness

Thanks for your concern Quackers. Imagine a country really close to you opened to over 100 000 Iraqi refugees, Syrians, veritable hordes of Somalian. Within a couple of years they are all EU citizens with free mobility. You sweating yet? Oh, the goodness of that.

I have not felt this kind of national pride for some time. Only a red-green block majority victory in September will top this. The fact that our society and policies annoy the crap out of you and the American Christians TV channel is balm and joy for my dark pagan soul. ;)

16. Kyriakos

Kyriakos Alien spiral maker

Not sure why that Valkyrie needs the elaborate breast-armor; i am sure not many would try to expose the blinding sight :(

(hm, maybe it's to avoid friendly fire).

17. Terxpahseyton

Terxpahseyton One. And many.

O.O
    O.o
    Jee Holy... the beginning was hilarious. So good. And so very bad of course.
    So horrible oh so horrible...
    "Other nations such as... OH omg. Wow, that is. Wow. I mean those two? I really did not see this coming. But yep, it just happens to be - NORTH KOREA AND STALIN!"
    Glenn Beck could not have done it better.

However, the political-correctness-thing - although I have this feeling not illustrated all that well in this piece of utter crap news piece - is worth of some discussion I guess.
    Thoug what happens to you if you are openly racist in America? And I mean not this second-rate-racism but the really old-school deal. I don't think people are like "Oh, okay- I mean, I disagree with you sir. But it is your opinion and that is fine". Try saying the n-word in class or something. So stuff like that is not reserved to NORTH KORA or COUNTRIES ADMIRED BY NORTH KOREA but I think it also applies to the US NATIONS HATED BY NORTH KOREA.
    :lol:
    It is like the millennium craze about operating systems not being able to handle the switch to the 21st century.
    It just was not build to last that long!

18. Quackers

Quackers The Frog

Go home terx, ur drunk.

19. Terxpahseyton

Terxpahseyton One. And many.

And I always thought this was my home...

20. Takhisis

Takhisis Winnie the Jinping, wer fragt uns?

Of course, Sweden is the nation whence models come. Stands to reason.
    But, but, but… how will I get to see them Russian twins then?
    It is, please don't leave.