Roll to Dodge: Jam of Eternity

i sprint to where i believe the kitchen would be, and make a large italian sub for vinny. Just in case ;) oh, i also open my seon co. Goodie bag

objection! That's 2-3 actions!

Edit: You really think that's gonna stop Vinny the One-Hit-Killer?

I stick the worm up my nose.

I laugh heartily at my awesomeness while punching some zombies in the face.

I am killed as a side effect of one of the others' actions, possibly without even having my own mention in the next writeup due to my shirt colour.

calls upon the vast power that is Zorc and Pals to destroy this foolish bathroom for getting in my way!

3: a small wizard figurine appears in the bathroom, than clutters down the shower drain.

merciary said:
If I have, I look for a way to the next level.

5: You note the structure of the building you are in with interest...

To the room on the right of the corridor is a kitchen, on which is a lunch bag containing a piece of mouldy cheese and an apple.

To the right is the Dining room which contains a table.

Directly straight is a living room, which contains a Trophy case containing a white sword. There is also a giant carpet on the floor.

There is an exit, which is locked, and built with indestructible alloy.

The walls of the house, also, seems to be built with strange regenerative indestructible material.

Darth Caesar said:
I become a Mob Boss.

You now have the power to summon gangster zombies.

civplayah said:
I get back to reality.

4: The ghosts that swarm around you prevent your escape...

chox said:
I look for non-explosive packages from Seon Co.
3: Unfortunately Seon Co. believes that an immediate and instanteneous combustion of packages is essential for continued customer satisfaction.

Omega said:
I continue my journey!

4: You enter the Living Room

Duke Blackstone said:
sprint to where i believe the kitchen would be, and make a large italian sub for vinny

6: You find Vinny awaiting you there with his double barreled shotgun, make an Italian sub, and then offer it to Vinny who you so kindly told your location to. Just so that he can taste your Italian sub, that is (hey, you rolled an overshoot :p).

He likes it though.

bestrfcplayer said:
I try to find some clothes.

5: You find'em.

Domination said:
I try to find a FUNCTIONING AND READY TO KILL red lightsaber.

4: You find a red Covenant Energy sword, with enough energy to do 5 swipes with it. Unfortunately this means Darth Caesar's blood oath calls out for your destruction!

Abaddon said:
I stick the worm up my nose.

5: It's there... you can feel it, that blasted creature. Wrigglilng in your head! EATING YOUR BRAINS!!!!! AAAAAAAH! GET IT OFF!!!

Owen said:
I laugh heartily at my awesomeness while punching some zombies in the face.

1: You punch yourself... in between the legs.

Diamondeye said:
I am killed as a side effect of one of the others' actions, possibly without even having my own mention in the next writeup due to my shirt colour.

3: [include update here]

I head to the nearest town and set up a resturant as a front.

The front door is locked, and indestructible. Which means There is No Possible Way you can Exit the house.

I have a +9999 modifier to my Roll to Dodge score.

Why look for a Tommy gun when you can summon 15 Chicago Gangster zombies...with tommy guns?

I open the trophy case (by any mean necessary).

Why look for a Tommy gun when you can summon 15 Chicago Gangster zombies...with tommy guns?

FINE I LOOK FOR A NEW YORK MOB BOSS SUIT AND SUMMON AN ARMY OF ZOMBIE GANSTER HENCHMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'm starting to get annoyed. :twitch:

FINE I LOOK FOR A NEW YORK MOB BOSS SUIT AND SUMMON AN ARMY OF ZOMBIE GANSTER HENCHMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I'm starting to get annoyed. :twich:

Pleased to be of your service :king:.

When I say "To be tortured by a cruel and evil god...forever..." I mean "to be tortured by a cruel and evil god....forever..."

Erm, do we not have any stats in this RtD?

I become Earthworm Jim.

Top Bottom