Roll to Dodge: Jam of Eternity

Hadoken's the bathroom and the surrounding area.
Spoiler :

Didn't I get a +2 to rolls last turn?

Ummmmm maybe? :shifty:

Great, now I will have to kill you to remove witness. Consider yourself with +2 on any action committed last round.

Erm, do we not have any stats in this RtD?

I become Earthworm Jim.

No stats. You die when I feel that you are unlucky enough to die.

If it isn't too late I search myself to see if I have any extra limbs or wings or secret codes written on my lithe nude form.

2 6's.. Lets shoot for three :) I unload the automatic shot gun into Vinney while hes busy eating

Fine, screw Seon Co. I'll go look for Seon Inc.'s packages, since they don't explode.

I open the trophy case (by any mean necessary).

3: You try bashing it with your power fist, but it seems to be too sturdy.

You try shooting it with bolts, but it is quite bolt-proof.

You set some explosives around it (you found them under the matteress) and tried to blow the cabinet up, but it was explosive proof.

As the dust settles, you notice that it has a small latch with which you could have opened it the non-violent way.

Darth Caesar said:
FINE I LOOK FOR A NEW YORK MOB BOSS SUIT AND SUMMON AN ARMY OF ZOMBIE GANSTER HENCHMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An army of New York Gangsta zombies appear toHadoken's the bathroom and the surrounding area send you back to Chicago...in a box.

Roll to DoDGE!: 5: You punch them all back to their graves using mob boss-fu.

Abaddon said:
I become Earthworm Jim

2: Help! It's eating through my E=MComgthatgirlisreallyarrrrrrrr2+2=10inbase4empirestatebuldinghumptydumptyearthwormjimarrrrr

westindiaman said:
I blow up part of the exterior wall of the house
2: It's quite unbreakable, but your fist is breakable.

Hadoken's the bathroom and the surrounding area

1: You cast a protective spell around the house that makes it impenetrable even to a meteor strike of epic proportions.

Omega said:
I watch Conan (As in Conan O'Brien's new show, /not/ Conan the Barbarian).

6: You watch it through your GPS and suddenly realize that there is a dice at a corner of the screen. It turns and turns mid air until it finally rests...a 6. To your horror, you realize some kind of divine yellow light of purpose enveloping you...commanding you to search for the JAM OF ETERNITY! GROOOAR! You cannot be STOPPED NOW! You take the carpet off the floor, revealing a Zork style trap door, and descend into the darkness...

It is dark inside the darkness. You are most likely to be eaten by a grue.

civplayah said:
I make them join me.

5: You are already together, swirling around the gate for all eternity, screaming in paaaaaaaaiiiiiiin for they will never touch the glorious bottle of the JAM OF ETERNITY

Oh wait, you meant joining forces with you. Well in that case the some of the ghosts of the cursed and damned are yours to command.

rhawn said:
If it isn't too late I search myself to see if I have any extra limbs or wings or secret codes written on my lithe nude form.

2: You find that you have less than 2..... wait, nevermind let's not get into that.

Duke Blackstone said:
2 6's.. Lets shoot for three I unload the automatic shot gun into Vinney while hes busy eating

2: Vinny puts a shotgun to your face before you can even finish the thought.

Roll to Dodge! 3: you manage to dodge to the right in time, but not fast enough in order to keep your ear.

chox said:
Fine, screw Seon Co. I'll go look for Seon Inc.'s packages, since they don't explode

5: It contains...
A pistol with 3 clips of ammo.
Government issue rations for 5 days worth of march
a liter of diet Mountain Dew.
Book entitled "Kyzarc Fotjage dies at the End," written by Diamondeye.
First Aid Kit.
Book entitled "How to fit a boat inside a small package."
A boat.
Mirror showing a ninja creeping up from behind you.
A portable nuclear generator
jewels.

declares the bathroom well and truly destroyed before heading out to the kitchen.

Right I open the case in the nondramatic way with the latch.

I turn around, utter a Bond One-Liner, and shoot both the ninja sneaking up on me and west india man with one bullet.

YOU JERK! YOU MISSED MY LAST ACTION! :mad:

Yes, must have missed it because it was hidden behind a giant wall of nothing.

I also utter a Bond one liner, and boldly kick Vinny between his legs.

Man, no stats, no history.. wtf is the point?

Abaddon Quits the Game.

Top Bottom