Roll To Dodge: Let's Run This Into The Ground

Why are you saying thanks? I just slapped you with my boobs, you should be upset. My boobs are quite large, btw.
Don't worry, he's still in puberty. :lol:

I take out my boobs and slap civplayah with them.

(15) Kinky! Both of you gain a 5 HP overheal (HP stacks on maximum, but cannot be rehealed once lost.

I slap cath in the face with the back of my White glove.

(4) Catharsis responds by delivering a swift kick to your groin. You are stunned next turn.

I discover my first alter- Unflirt. He is opposed to love, and has commitment issues.

(18) Unflirt is discovered! You can change between Unflirt and yourself as a free action. While you are Unflirt, you gain +2 to dice rolls against females, but -2 to dice rolls agaisnt males.

I transport myself into the world of "The Sims."

(10) You are succesful, but Will Wright is not pleased and promptly throws you back into the real world.

I'll join, find a police department to stay in.

(16) You quickly find a police station. A seargent gives you a pistol with a full clip (12) and tells you to get to work.

I tell the BLU Soldier that Catharsis is a RED Spy.

(1) You find a Blu soldier nearby, but before you can talk to him, he tries to eat you!
ROLL TO DODGE
(7) "I AM PAINIS CUPCAKE!" He noms on your shoulder for 12 damage.

I kick Abaddon in the groin.

(9) You try to deliver another kick to the groin, but you have a change of heart and decide that once is enough.

Painis Cupcake is added to the game!

I get into a police cruiser and respond to Painis Cupcake's offense by quickly driving to the location, getting ready to arrest him.

I meditate.

I make a sammich.

(9) You make a sandvich, but it looks sort of...well...disgusting. Icky sandvich added.

civplayah begins psychoanalysis to see what other alters I have.

(10) You begin psychoanalysis succesfully without hurting yourself in a strange way. Keep psychoanalyzing and you may discover another personality.

I get into a police cruiser and respond to Painis Cupcake's offense by quickly driving to the location, getting ready to arrest him.

(13) You drive to Painis's location succesfully. Painis doesn't seem very interested in you.

I run away from Painis.

(8) You try to escape, but you aren't quite fast enough.
ROLL TO DODGE
(17) Painis misses you and noms on the street. Ouch!

I meditate.

(N/A) Ommmmm....

I shove past Will and go back.

(10) You shove past Will and arrive in the world of the Sims.

I steal Abaddon's four-leaf clover while he's stunned.

(14) Yoink!

I look for any type of weapon.

(13) You find a sawn-off shotgun! (2 shells)

Painis Cupcake is still attacking Omega.

While Painsis is distracted by the icky sandwich and nomming on the street, I fire two rounds at him/her/whatever-that-thing-is.

"Radashay!" I exclaim. (That means "Cool!" for all you English speakers :p) I look in my "Simology" panel to see what traits I have.

I eat catharsis's lucky clover, passing the luckyness to me PERMANTLY!

Top Bottom