• In anticipation of the possible announcement of Civilization 7, we have decided to already create the Civ7 forum. For more info please check the forum here .

Sengoku: the feudal Japanese IOT!

Yoshiegg737 you should find another colour. I claimed the yellow colour first.

Naito, be humble.
Your arrogance is unwise,
Take it from me, friend.

The blossom withers,
Yet a new bud grows in.
Act like the blossom.

Not really. I just put a few of your "Letters" together into something that sounded Japanese.

What about the australia thing?

That isn't Japan's flag. Its The Japanese Empire's flag. :p
Still, who says I can't use that flag? The government of Japan? On wait! They dont have one! I may use whatever symbol I please :p

Seriously though, if I claim to be the rightful succesor I should be able to use that flag.

*coffcoff*
IMPERIAL INTERVENTION
Change your flag, Tambien, you have no right to your current emblem.
IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE I WILL BE PISSED.

Speaking of emblems, I hope it's alright that I can use this (image too big to put in

The tokugawa clan doesnt have emblem but has brave warriors.

The tokugawa clan doesnt have emblem but has brave warriors.

They have this one, unless you decide not to use it:
Spoiler :

FINE! UNFAIR GM!!!!!!

Anyways, my new Flag.

BTW, WHEN WILL YOU START TEH MINI_IOT AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop ignoring the question, plz.

That's..... not very different, now is it? There's also a small button in the corner of your own posts that says edit, its quite useful.

FINE! UNFAIR GM!!!!!!

Anyways, my new Flag.

YE GODS TAMBIEN WHICH PART OF THE SENTENCE CHANGE YOUR FLAG DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.
I want NO Japanese flags, did Tokugawa have the Japanese Imperial flag? Why of course HE DID NOT. NOT. NOT YOU HEAR ME!!! CHANGE IT OR ELSE YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM EVER PLAYING THIS GAME AGAIN.

AND ON THAT NOTE I NEVER SAID I'D START ANY MINI IOT. THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.
I swear, one of the NPCs will be the Shadowlurker if this continues. I feel like ruining all your guys' sleep.
Actually, UPDATE PENDING ORDERS LOCKED.

YE GODS TAMBIEN WHICH PART OF THE SENTENCE CHANGE YOUR FLAG DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND.
I want NO Japanese flags, did Tokugawa have the Japanese Imperial flag? Why of course HE DID NOT. NOT. NOT YOU HEAR ME!!! CHANGE IT OR ELSE YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM EVER PLAYING THIS GAME AGAIN.

AND ON THAT NOTE I NEVER SAID I'D START ANY MINI IOT. THANK YOU AND GOOD NIGHT.
I swear, one of the NPCs will be the Shadowlurker if this continues. I feel like ruining all your guys' sleep.
Actually, UPDATE PENDING ORDERS LOCKED.

...Raeg?

It's done. The most colorful IOT map ever is done.

Spoiler Map :

つを回し Turn one - june 1467
"tell me how it all started, daddy" said the little boy.
"well fine. I will start. After the destruction of all the clans, new ones quickly arose, but some seemed to have more independence than others. Either way, these clans all started to fight for control of the homeland.
Events:
The Ainu
The Ainu were for a long time not counted as a part of japan and had nothing in common with the people of the south. However, they had quite a fighting spirit. Allowing these men to live as free japanese will give you an army, but not doing so will increase the chance of becoming shogun. what do you choose?
option A) yes, let them live = + 2 armies
option B) they are not japanese = +2 RtR
The Shogunate
Elections to The Shogunate start as of this year.

POST YER ORDERS BUT KEEP THE MAP IN A PNG PLEASE!

A) yes, let them live = + 2 armies

I agree with these. All men in the world are equal

Top Bottom