SGOTM 19 - Phoenix Rising

Gondar to new valenica is 13 tiles?

Ank to New Valencia would work.

If there would be no mistake, and still not sure, we can ofc delay 1 spread until turn 9 with 1 spare here. Something easy like Lali where none goes out. Requires fiddling around and adjusting thou.

How likely is KK likely to build galleys?? Or do we plan to wipe him out before then?

We have 3 settlers? So we will need 4 more??? 7 overall

3 ice cities.
New Mainz
New Valenica.
New Aus
Southern Crabs.

Are we planning to whip the final 4? Should be cheap with krelim and imperialist trait.

What resources still need connecting?

Golden - rice. Farm and road required.

Workboats?
3 northern ice cites - 3 wb required.
Dye -clams! 1 Wb
New Aus - clams 1 Wb required
Southern crabs 1 Wb required
New Mainz - Crabs 1 Wb required

7 Wb required overall.

So the main roads required??? Mainly for ice cities?? Madrid seems fine.

We may need roads from Istanbul??

I think I need some sleep. Screen playing tricks on head.

I think we should spend some more time working out final turns??? Unless you have it all worked out now??

Not worked out, my suggestions needs looking over too.
Then we still need to agree what we like better.

Ice cities need no mention, these will be built ofc where no roads are available yet.
More about roads for cities we already have.

More comments would be good. Lymond has not made any input today. Izuul and others too may have more thoughts.

I need some sleep. Busy week ahead with another interview on Friday.

Lymond said that he has had corp spread fail for him. He would have to clarify if there was another corp in the particular city or what the situation was.

And I said ice fish, but it could be crab. Its the one almost due north of Gyro is the city I was refering to.

I have had plenty of spread failures but as I said before I cannot confirm 100% it was all due to just having another corp in that city. Highly likely that it simply works just like religion in that regard. I tried searching for any info on this a while back and could find nothing.

Only way to probably confirm it is code diving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are we sure reSettling Val necessary? Only reason I can come up with is we may delay Dow on KK for some time such that the city won't be reAdy in time. I'm otherwise just not sure I understand the reason for this . City location seems a little awkward

Galley to valencia and then to madrid would require 2t execs. We would then need to buy or whip exec in valencia for Madrid?? All getting far too complicated.

Elite has already posted Exec code and it shows 100% for Exec as probability where there is no corp. There is no mention of corps failing in cities with no corps on the guides I read.

Can north wheat get enough stored hammers? 54H there right now from chops and OF. Base production currently 21, but will drop to 15 (lose 7, gain 1 with town). 54+15 = 69H. Need 31 more from somewhere. If we have enough workers we can drop 2 more workshops to gain 8. That still leaves 23 needed. I only see a couple of really weak forests to chop.

I think i like leaving Valencia where it is and using a 2T exec via galley from Secret. Secret needs to use all of it's potential here. We can either keep Valencia or resettle if necessary. We do need to get it out of revolt and get a border pop to claim fish, so there might not be time.

Galley to valencia and then to madrid would require 2t execs. We would then need to buy or whip exec in valencia for Madrid?? All getting far too complicated.

Elite has already posted Exec code and it shows 100% for Exec as probability where there is no corp. There is no mention of corps failing in cities with no corps on the guides I read.

Oh yeah he did do that ...then no more discussion needed . I know I'd never planned to bring it uo

1% of our whole thread is probably this line :b

Honestly never paid that much mind. Just found the app settings and the sig thing can be disabled. Pointless really

Can north wheat get enough stored hammers?

I think i like leaving Valencia where it is and using a 2T exec via galley from Secret. Secret needs to use all of it's potential here. We can either keep Valencia or resettle if necessary. We do need to get it out of revolt and get a border pop to claim fish, so there might not be time.

To me it all depends on the revolt time. We could have a settler just in case and the roads built too.

Can north wheat get enough stored hammers?

Currently 54 stored and another forest 3 tiles away, i would say easily enuf for 1 hammers built exec after that chop.

For Valencia we should remember, we probably delay capturing that cos we want to gift Kublai the Jail galley city. And that needs delaying until we are sure we had enuf units shipped. Then revolt..possible complications when fighting..i do not like keeping Valencia at all.

2500+ lines of texts relating to iphones. No wonder we have near 600 pages.

Top Bottom