Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 13th of August 2013

EDIT: On a serious note

Can you do this pls, rename the one with the yumi1_fx to just yumi and see if that works, thx. . . SO

Changed reference in the XML from yumi1_fx.nif to yumi.nif in both places it occurs (xml/art and also in ls612's modular art). That did seem to fix the problems. Do you want me to commit that change? Why did we change to the yumi1 variant previously though? I assume there was some good reason...

Changed reference in the XML from yumi1_fx.nif to yumi.nif in both places it occurs (xml/art and also in ls612's modular art). That did seem to fix the problems. Do you want me to commit that change? Why did we change to the yumi1 variant previously though? I assume there was some good reason...

Yeah go ahead, i am working on ALOT of wrong unitcombats for Heroes right now, but i should be done soon, and it wasn't that we change it, it has BEEN that way.

@Koshling: RE the unit graphic... I'm not sure what causes that but it's not purely specific to that unit. I've seen vipers do it too. So what I'm thinking is that it may not be a problem with the graphic itself but something in the graphics processing that throws one or more pixel edges way out of measurement whack on some mysterious stimulous. Very hard to figure out and repeatable when you see it but I don't think its in anything we can manipulate with our code or wrong with the graphic itself.

Got this Partisans error again??

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "BugEventManager", line 363, in _handleDefaultEvent
File "Partisan", line 521, in onCombatResult
RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception

So, there's certainly something fishy with founding religions. In my latest game I or AI is unable to found druidism. I have attached a savegame 1 turn away from researching druidism. When it is researched, nothing happens and I'm certain AI has got there also. Shamanism was founded before, but no other religion has been founded. No Divine prophets on.

Attachments

• religion.CivBeyondSwordSave
    934.9 KB · Views: 46
Duplicate. In 6189 SVN prophet needs to found a religion in the capital (Zoroastrianism), or through the editor in any city to establish Zoroastrianism. Saving here . Game crash.

@DancingHoskuld

This is the save game at the time of the immigrant problem.

It is a Multi-player Direct IP game (played as a single player). Thunderbird is the player as Egypt Cleopatra.

The immigrants are in Asyut ( I think that is the name of the city).

Let me know if you need any more information.

I have the same Problem as Whisperr. No Action-Button works. The Problem with the cityscreen i have too. I play with the SVN 6180 Version.

I have attached my Save. I tried to use my Immigrants in the city "Wiesbaden". Eventuell an important info: At older Versions the immigrants made no problems. Unfortunately i do not know, which Version i played before.

EDIT:
The Problem only occurs, when the immigrant is in a city. Outside a city the command buttons works.

Attachments

• Ollo.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.8 MB · Views: 47
For some ODD reason, the Super Forts is not set correct yet??

I had a Fort 1 tile from my Capital that had a fort on it, but after i got teed off with ALL these darn forts everywhere, i changed it to a regular camp (pic 1), and 4 deer building came up to be built?? The question is, why weren't these avail with the FORT??

In the autosave (i believe it it either that turn or the next, but not too sure because i didnt notice till AFTER i built the camp/hut and wanted to build something different in the Capital City.:confused:

iirc Forts were changed to not give the resource they are on. So with the fort there you did not have deer in the vicinity of the city which all those buildings require.

That means that in that turn crime was zero. Properties that are zero are not displayed.

Thx

Now those DARN "rubber" forest are back, they were gone for quite a few versions, but alas they are back:mad:

Whom ever changed the terrain, can WE please get it corrected back, thx.

iirc Forts were changed to not give the resource they are on. So with the fort there you did not have deer in the vicinity of the city which all those buildings require.

No - it was simply made into a separate tag - forts should still have it as far as I know (it's an oversight if they don't I think). In fact (just checked), they do, so if your fort was not providing the resource then that's a bug.

Edit - next time it happens (i.e. -before you wipe the fort out with an improvement in its place), please post a save.

No - it was simply made into a separate tag - forts should still have it as far as I know (it's an oversight if they don't I think). In fact (just checked), they do, so if your fort was not providing the resource then that's a bug.

Edit - next time it happens (i.e. -before you wipe the fort out with an improvement in its place), please post a save.

As stated above its there in the autossave.

Looks like RL is going to remain the priority for the next month. Can someone else please create the new bug threads for v33. Thanks.

Duplicate. In 6189 SVN prophet needs to found a religion in the capital (Zoroastrianism), or through the editor in any city to establish Zoroastrianism. Saving here . Game crash.

Reproduced. Will have a fix on the SVN fairly soon.

Got this Partisans error again??

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "BugEventManager", line 363, in _handleDefaultEvent
File "Partisan", line 521, in onCombatResult
RuntimeError: unidentifiable C++ exception

I have a theory on this... I'll have to take a look at the code later to confirm and fix if true.

I have a theory on this... I'll have to take a look at the code later to confirm and fix if true.

Thx, because DH and I have been trying to get rid of this stuff for about a year or more now, thx.

CTD error after i settled a moose in a city (4th city, not the first moose or master hunter)

most recent download version (only playing a week), think its v34.

Attachments

• MiniDump_5918.7z
    11 KB · Views: 51
Top Bottom