Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 23rd of September 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
After updating to rev 7068 I got the following error ArtInfo: 'ART_DEF_UNIT_CANOE2_AFRICAN' was not found and then the game exits.

[16:23:47] <Redwallzyl> can someone please report a bug on the C2C SVN bug thread? my accounts still not activated. its a problem with ART_DEF_UNIT_EARLY_MERCHANT_AFRICAN

Another missing ArtInfo i cannot find it anywhere. Those missing ArtInfo errors are Game-breaking there is now at least a Error-Message displayed but they cause CTD's. If you guys want to Release this weekend all of them should be fixed.
I think in the feature instead of only pushing new stuff(even during a freeze) there should be more testing if the added content is working in the Game or not.

Code:
Assert Failed

File:  CvArtFileMgr.cpp
Line:  101
SVN-Rev:  7036
Expression:  false

When I try and load a game (latest SVN) I get the following error

ArtInfo: 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MOUNTED_INFANTRY_AFRICA' was not found

and

ArtInfo: 'ERROR' was not found

then a CTD

I think in the future instead of only pushing new stuff(even during a freeze) there should be more testing if the added content is working in the Game or not.

That was MY mistake, i never informed him what a freeze was or how we did stuff in C2C, so MY BAD:blush::blush::(

I'm on a really old build, so this may have been fixed already, but then again who ever gets all the way to the modern age anymore?

The Capital Records wonder is available with Mass Media tech, and requires the recording studio building. The recording studio building is also available at Mass Media tech, and requires phonographs resource. The Phonograph Factory is obsolete at Mass Media, leading no way to get the resource to build the recording studio or build the wonder.

Pressing the Esc key usually works.

Nope didnt work, i pressed every single key, even the F ones, nothing worked, i wonder if the size of the screen could be shrunk?? Because if you look, it still has stuff there, but cant read it all??

You know...
WorldBuilder version 2.x is like C2C version 1x.

I won't be bothered with any bugs in it :D

You know...

You have so many thread(s), dont know where to look, sorry.

v. 33 (release). I noticed that if I have a significant tech lead over AI's, tech level of emerging civs depends on culture group. If they are from my culture group, they are in the same era like me (or just at the edge). If they are from some other group, they are on pair with the other AI's (so much below me). Two examples (both as Poland, so European culture group).

1. Me at late Renaissance, AI at early Middle Ages. I was sending my spies to rival civs and supported rebel fractions. When Germans emerged, it turned out they were researching Leadership. My decision was to destroy them (a piece of cake for my highly promoted army), so they could not trade extra techs to my rivals...

2. I have cleared my continent from AI, got tech lead, made a footstep into Classical Era (Monarchy, Meditation, Currency) but I was busy with remaining Ancient techs. Civs at another continent (there is one more, but no contact yet) were in early-middle Ancient (researching Metal Casting and so on). One of Barbarian towns at my continent turned into Armenia. It turned out they were researching Monarchy, so they were almost on pair with me.

I plan to download v.34 soon and I will check if anything has changed.

S.

Got this looking for errors in artdefines??

EDIT: Also i cant get out of this screen on 1024X768??? pic 1:(

Nope didnt work, i pressed every single key, even the F ones, nothing worked, i wonder if the size of the screen could be shrunk?? Because if you look, it still has stuff there, but cant read it all??

You know...

I think it is actually one of the version 1 ones:D. There is no point in upgrading to the latest until Platyping has stopped updating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom