1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 24th of February 2014

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Dancing Hoskuld, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Reisk@

Reisk@ Warlord

- Tested tactical fusi and it doesn't remove ground, similar error message appears. Fusion novas are suffering about same issues. Please fix these broken weapon effects. So much such basic and essential things still broken in this mod. I might be good idea to check all nuke effects.

- Also, production values about double after building fusion power plant. Is this intended ? Pedia does not say that fusion plant should give production boost. Yes, i had power on every city long before the plant was finished, island cities did not receive this production boost.

- Also, i'm unable to build mortuaries on island cities for some reason. Yes, they are receiving all the same resources that mainland cities.

2. JanusTalaiini

JanusTalaiini Prince

*edit* nevermind, I see that this issue was already reported and a fix posted.

3. Rwn

Rwn King

How is El Camino de Santiano supposed to work ? I built it in a (non-holy) city with state religion while another of my city had the shrine of my state religion, but the tooltip on ECdS doesn't shows any :gold: (just some :culture:), is it a bug or I've misunderstood something?

4. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

I think it is one of the place holder wonders by Vokarya that was never finished. We need to go through and turn all those off or finish them.

5. Reisk@

Reisk@ Warlord

What fix posted and where ?

Nice of these guys to release a fundamentally broken "official" version of C2C after another. V33 no air unit promotions, V34 a broken fusion missile units.

WTF guys !?!?! How about a making a version of C2C that HAS ALL THE BASIC THINGS WORKING Instead of adding a millionth resource or a thousandth of a new feature that is seriously undone and raw ?!?

Mod makers will leave you if you demand that broken things should be fixed ?? Or is some other excuse in fashion this time ???

Moderator Action: Please find a more civil way to explain that you are having issues with a mod. This is not acceptable and your language is against the rules, removed it without changing meaning. Please try to appreciate the efforts of others.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

6. Flinx

Flinx Prince

I think you should change your attitude and try to explain your claim for the mod to be perfect.
    What did you pay and in which way did you contribute to justify your demands?

Moderator Action: Please do not feed trolls. Report the post and ignore them.
    Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

7. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

It's funny you say the fusion missile units are 'basic'. We inherrited them from AND and from what I understand they worked but caused crashes when they did half the time. The cause for the crash was identified and as a result their added features were disabled because the underlying problem was one that had implications far beyond the original designer's understanding. Koshling took a brief look into what could be done to solve the problem and it's admittedly quite a vast project (one that needs to eventually be undertaken but by a master level programmer with a LOT of time.)

In short it won't be fixed for any foreseeable future. And its an already known bug we were letting you air your frustrations about without comment from us because we knew where it stood. If you'd like to remove the units from your assets, feel free.

8. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

And which units are these??

9. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Tactical Fusi and Fusion Nova. They still work as more powerful nukes I believe... they just don't demolish the entire plot to the point it becomes ocean as advertised. Something could be minimizing the impact a bit in the python as well... not sure. There is apparently some python error being thrown whenever they are being used.

10. strategyonly

Actually the description should be changed then, because as least to me . . that doesnt even make sense for any nuke to do that kind of damage to begin with, not even with the nukes we (USA) has today, simply unjust.
    I guess thats why i play with NO NUKEs:thumbsdown:, doesnt make sense to play with them really.

11. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

There is no one working on those eras at the moment. The modder left!:lol: If you want to donate some time to fix the problem it would be appreciated.

12. Reisk@

Reisk@ Warlord

13. Reisk@

Reisk@ Warlord

Damn right it should. These kind of things should definitely have priority over adding new broken and illogical game mechanics.

Usa has fusion bombs ? :rolleyes:

They are so essential and heavy weight part of technology that i can't see a Civ game without them.

14. LumenAngel

LumenAngel King

Sevopedia error :
    When a building provide more than 1 ressource, tehe building is not listed in Ressource section of pedia
    (eg : Apiary is shown in Wax but not in Honey)

And it's with this way of thinking we have Civ V today....

15. strategyonly

No need for this: Fallacies of Presumption.

16. Rwn

Rwn King

OK, thanks for the answer! I assume this is the case for a few other buildings such as guilds that only have their effect described in the top-right panel of the sevopedia?

17. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

See this is what I don't understand. You, and others, expect us to do stuff for free and complain and complain. When it is suggested that you could do something about what you are complaining about you want money.

18. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

Ah yes, C2C is the first mod to allow a building to produce more than one type of resource. Added to my list of stuff needed to be fixed in the pedia.

19. masaykh

masaykh Prince

if module disabled (alt_timelines) it will produce xml errors?

and i got this errors:
    Assert Failed

File: CvArtFileMgr.cpp
    Line: 101
    SVN-Rev: 7197
    Expression: false

in CIV4UnitInfos.xml
    <UnitInfo>
    <Class>UNITCLASS_GREAT_HUNTER</Class>
    <UnitMeshGroup>
    <iRequired>1</iRequired>
    <EarlyArtDefineTag>ART_DEF_UNIT_GREAT_HUNTER</EarlyArtDefineTag>
    </UnitMeshGroup>
    </UnitInfo>

but in CIV4ArtDefines_Unit.xml i dont see ART_DEF_UNIT_GREAT_HUNTER
    only ART_DEF_UNIT_GREAT_HUNTER_region (african\ europian)

is this bug?

Assert Failed

File: CvArtFileMgr.cpp
    Line: 101
    SVN-Rev: 7197
    Expression: false

20. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

@SO,
    Be warned this poster can get quite abusive. After some heated and bad language laced posts from him in the AND sub forum I personally put him on the Ignore list. 45*38'N has more patience about this kind of posting than I do.

So if the abuse continues either Report him or Ignore him.

JosEPh