Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 24th of February 2014

Originally Posted by majaczek View Post
rev7210 - cannot load any save
it says "artdinfo '' was not found"
then "artinfo 'Error' was not found"

on the other side - creating new game works
Please attache savegame.
Sparth is offline Report Post Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Unread Mar 29, 2014, 12:12 AM #8055
strategyonly
Caveman2Cosmos Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by majaczek View Post
rev7210 - cannot load any save
it says "artdinfo '' was not found"
then "artinfo 'Error' was not found"

on the other side - creating new game works
WRONG THREAD needs to be in the BUG/CRASHEs thread, thx.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=521550

it occurs almost exactly when clicking load - it occurs with ANY savegame (I have big enough storage of c2c savegames to not send all) - I guess it's related to some gui data

EDIT: or it may be related to rev7195 change (rev7195 is said to remove quick and blitz gamespeeeds)

Assert Failed

File: CvGlobals.cpp
Line: 5215
SVN-Rev: 7197
Expression: stricmp(szType, "NONE")==0 || strcmp(szType, "")==0
Message: info type UNIT_DEER_ARCHER not found, Current XML file is: xml\Civilizations\CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml

in CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml
there is UNIT_DEER_ARCHER
but it isnt found in any other xml file

Assert Failed

Message: info type UNIT_DEERRIDER not found, Current XML file is: xml\Civilizations\CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml

as above

Assert Failed

Message: info type UNIT_DEER_ARCHER not found, Current XML file is: xml\Civilizations\CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml

in CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml
there is UNIT_DEER_ARCHER
but it isnt found in any other xml file

Assert Failed

Message: info type UNIT_DEERRIDER not found, Current XML file is: xml\Civilizations\CIV4UnitArtStyleTypeInfos.xml

as above

When you got the latest SVN did you copy over everything, it is in the Alt Timeline area.

got this, redone svn checkout 20 minutes ago and nothing changed

Deer Archer was copied in one of lasts SVNs to Modules/Alt-timelines/megafauna/DeerRider
be sure you have active this module

This file is responsbile for Deer Archers:
Modules/Alt-timelines/megafauna/DeerRider/DeerRider_CIV4ArtDefines_Unit.xml

In build 7106, I can't get the odds to come up when attacking a city. It's just like the problem with forts and HNs, but this is with conventional units in wartime. :confused:

I get a crash due to an XML-error

No SVN, just .34

Attachments

• Error.jpg
    Error.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 193
Fixed, should be ok now.

Macherl is not working correctly either, either the kfm or nif is messed up??

Did you check ALL animals before committing to SVN to make sure they work??

Macherl is not working correctly either, either the kfm or nif is messed up??

Did you check ALL animals before committing to SVN to make sure they work??

I checked them but there is tons of them and some of them can slip through. It was massive work.

I got a red blob on wolf animal units also by the way. Wolfs, skunks I believe also. so its a few more animals. please fix it. whenever possible. thanks.

I got a red blob on wolf animal units also by the way. Wolfs, skunks I believe also. so its a few more animals. please fix it. whenever possible. thanks.

I have figured out the why of these. Not all art for animals is in C2C some is base Civ IV or BtS so their folders are still the old ones not the new animals one. I am fixing slowly - I have fixed all starting with A:mischief:

I have figured out the why of these. Not all art for animals is in C2C some is base Civ IV or BtS so their folders are still the old ones not the new animals one. I am fixing slowly - I have fixed all starting with A:mischief:

I removed from C2C wolf, panther, lion and bear. Not need to duplicate them.
Not much but still some less data in C2C :)

See this is what I don't understand. You, and others, expect us to do stuff for free and complain and complain. When it is suggested that you could do something about what you are complaining about you want money.

I don't understand how you can take such jokes seriously. Especially after you started the joking with your petty maker left-effort.

Too little sleep again or why so Sandy Vagina and hypocrite. :)

All i expect from you is to fix what you have made and take care that info screen contain data that is not obsolete and false. Since you have such urge of creating, these expectations should not bother you at all.

What i don't expect from you is request to fix your broken game mechanics for free. They are your mechanics in your creation so you fix them instead of lame hiring efforts.

Top Bottom