1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Single Player bugs and crashes - After the 29th of March

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by Dancing Hoskuld, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Found a happiness breakdown display bug in the city screen (happiness help hover pop) where celebrity is among us bonus is +4 but is not being tallied in - probably correctly considering I'm not thinking we actually have real cause for this to be present in the first place. Will look into fixing here in just a bit.

2. Davidr

Davidr Chieftain

Juat updated game to SVN 5180 and when recommencing after recalculation the units on the map do not respond to orders , so turn button remains green and does not change to red to signify end of turn.

Save game attached.

DavidR

PS the unresponsive units also appear in SVN 5168 - save game attached also

Attached Files:

3. Hydromancerx

Hydromancerx C2C Modder

Thanks so much SO! Yeah my brain just was not working. Then copy/paste just made it worse. :crazyeye:

4. MaXimillionZero

MaXimillionZero Warlord

V29, Servants Quarters (Shouldn't it be Servants' ?) is showing Civil Service as an OR requirement when it should be showing it as needed and Palace as one of the OR's
    Spoiler :

EDIT: Same seems to be happening with Guardhouses, the palace icon is missing and the OR's are messed up, so probably an issue with how Palace is handled as a requirement.

5. Vaya

Vaya Chieftain

Is there not supposed to be "cancel" button in the new "go to city" function? ESC doesn't seem to be working and once I click on it unit(s) has to move somewhere..

And btw if I click on that city option window several times and hit several times ESC as well, game gets frozen..

6. ls612

ls612 Deity Moderator

Are you saying you can't make them go somewhere else? Because that could be a real pain to fix.

7. Vaya

Vaya Chieftain

1.)
    I'm saying that once I click on "go to city" button, I have to select city and send that unit there, I can not cancel that order.

I'm also saying that if there is no city (1st turn), window without options pops up and you can not cancel it. Only way you can make that window disappear is to select a city or click several times on it(I mean on that pop up window interface, not buttons in it) and also press ESCAPE keyboard several times, but in this case game gets frozen.

2.) I just updated to latest SVN(5182) and fortify,sleep,build city and several other buttons/hot keys don't work.. Is anybody else experiencing this?

8. charlesb96

charlesb96 King

Am not sure which combination of promotions is causing this, but attacks into a stack do not use up any movement points. Game is set for attack from spearman into the stack to the SW. 0.5 mp left before attack, 0.5 mp left after the attack, so did not use ANY mp for the attack.

Attached Files:

9. The Boss

The Boss Chieftain

To Vaya:
    2.) I just updated to latest SVN(5182) and fortify,sleep,build city and several other buttons/hot keys don't work.. Is anybody else experiencing this?

Me too same thing

10. MaXimillionZero

MaXimillionZero Warlord

Spoiler :

There is no way to attack this city from the mountain, the pathing forces that route even when using numpad controls. Pathfinding should always allow you to attack an adjacent tile instead of taking a more "optimal" route.

11. ls612

ls612 Deity Moderator

1. Oh, that is much easier to fix.

2. Dang, I know what went wrong there. I'll fix both of these issues very soon.

12. Flinx

Flinx Prince

Is there a chance for terrain damage causing this?

I do sometimes forget to watch for the appropriate terrain promotion and then i'm surprised when my stack of workers is without a protecting unit.
    This happens once in a game for sure. ;)

13. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

I don't have terrain damage on.

14. Tuvok99

Tuvok99 Chieftain

The new V29 is unplayable to me. I allways get a CTD every second round now. Before with V28 i could play 10 to 15 round before CTD. :sad:

15. ls612

ls612 Deity Moderator

Is it a MAF? Are you using Viewports?

16. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

have you posted a save game and mini dump file as requested in the first post so someone has the chance to figure out if the problem can be fixed?

17. rightfuture

rightfuture Emperor

Me also! No ability to press or hotkey any unit actions. Just used latest SVN build.

18. Arkenor

Arkenor Warlord

Same here with 5186. Unit commands have ceased to work. Also space no longer works to end turn.

19. Tuvok99

Tuvok99 Chieftain

I am using no viewport.

It is not a reprodulable error. I can restart and load the last savegame and its running 1-2 turns before next crash. Sometimes it is a MAF but sometimes it CTD. ANd no dmp created. In most cases the the crash appears at the beginn of a new turn after creating the new savegame. Sometimes the crash appears after moving a unit with rclick.

20. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

Please follow procedures listed in post # 1, thx.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.