Single Player bugs and crashes v38 plus (SVN) - After the 20th of February 2018

I'm not getting any golden ages when a great person is born on complex traits (great prophet + spiritual or great general + strategist).

Repeatable CTD (no error messages) after endturn. Latest SVN and PPIO.

Attachments

• Fernando BC-84133.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
Deep space orbital base can not be built on Saturn, you need it build buildings.

I'm not getting any golden ages when a great person is born on complex traits (great prophet + spiritual or great general + strategist).

I'll look into both of these soon. I thought I had noted the same thing on the first issue myself in play recently but then forgot all about it later so this is fairly confirming that it is an issue.

Deep space orbital base can not be built on Saturn, you need it build buildings.
@pepper2000 can fix that.

It needs solar system objects (terrains) in vicinity, but Mars/Venus/Gas Giants don't count for it.
I guess you built colony too far from any Saturn moons.

Titan unlike other gas giant moons, Transneptunian objects and Mercury doesn't have Jovian and Solar System map categories meaning Titan being unique world like Moon, Mars and Venus.

Last edited:
Found the logic flaw in the code and should have a fix up shortly on the SVN.
Was not able to replicate a crash. Sorry.

I keep getting crashes with complex traits. When I should get a new level, it goes negative, and then next turn game crash.

Reloading an autosave from some turns before, sometimes i can get the new culture level to pop up and pass the crash, sometimes not :(

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 125
I keep getting crashes with complex traits. When I should get a new level, it goes negative, and then next turn game crash.

Reloading an autosave from some turns before, sometimes i can get the new culture level to pop up and pass the crash, sometimes not :(
I noticed that's what was coming up the next round when I processed it through but I couldn't get it to crash. I'm not sure what the problem could be but a minidump from one of those crashes might point the way to it.

I'm repeatedly getting an EOT freeze on a custom game. This does not create a minidump... is there a way to send a copy of my game?

BTW, many thanks for all the work on this splendid mod:cool:

I'm repeatedly getting an EOT freeze on a custom game. This does not create a minidump... is there a way to send a copy of my game?

BTW, many thanks for all the work on this splendid mod:cool:
Just add save as attachment here.

Due to not paying enough attention to my settings at the start of the game, I've discovered that it's possible to enable both "minimum city border" and "city starts with 1 tile" at the same time. This leads to strange effects with the borders of cities occasionally growing to 3*3 for a turn before the game remembers that's supposed to be impossible. The options should probably disable one another. Latest SVN with PPIO and Rescaled Latitude Limits.

Due to not paying enough attention to my settings at the start of the game, I've discovered that it's possible to enable both "minimum city border" and "city starts with 1 tile" at the same time. This leads to strange effects with the borders of cities occasionally growing to 3*3 for a turn before the game remembers that's supposed to be impossible. The options should probably disable one another. Latest SVN with PPIO and Rescaled Latitude Limits.
I think there are multiple options, that should block other options if selected.

It's a bug I have to work on that's causing that culture effect in other places it shouldn't be as well but I also see that one of those options should deny the other and that's possible to setup too.

It's a bug I have to work on that's causing that culture effect in other places it shouldn't be as well but I also see that one of those options should deny the other and that's possible to setup too.
I'm going to force option off if other one is on.
That is if you select "minimum city border" game option, then "city starts with single tile" will be disabled.
If you select those two game options on start, then you will end up with "minimum city border" active and "city start with 1 tile" being disabled, as if it wasn't selected at all.
There may be more options that deserve such treatment.

These Should Never be used together Ever.

Top Bottom