Single Player bugs and crashes v40 plus (SVN) - After Oct 2019

Screenshot_2.png
Some missioners (like hellenism ones) dont follow rule to start automated

Can't find any obvious reason why this would happen.
Are the ones that are not starting automated of the female sort?
Are there possible cities for them to spread their religion to on the landmass they were trained on?

Helicopters and destroyers both operate above a tunnel at the sea level. Use a ground travelling land unit.
yeah, that worked, sometimes i dont think of the lost obvious ones, lol. . .btw, have ur wife look at my fb page for what is going on with me ..

yeah, that worked, sometimes i dont think of the lost obvious ones, lol. . .btw, have ur wife look at my fb page for what is going on with me ..
I've heard and seen and I didn't want to bring attention to it here for your sake. My apologies however.

Perpetual Running man

Save Game: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yjw03ksltdknn6s/Charlemagne AD-1005-January.CivBeyondSwordSave?dl=0
Simply press "End Turn", and the running man will start, and the AI turns never stop - I waited for about 15 min. A turn usually take 2-3 min for me, at this stage of the game.

MiniDumb: https://www.dropbox.com/s/22n5geo8zm77w2l/MiniDump-v40.0.608-alpha-20200024-223112.dmp?dl=0

I can't add a screen dump, since I can't put windows on top of my CIV4 window, and therefor can't put my screenshot in a drawing program, since I have to log out of my windows, in order to shot down the game.

Hi,

I have problems with new Game : Tried 4 times, with different parameters (C2C_World, Large,...)

Infinite loop turn, after ~10 turns. For that savegame, it's after turn 14

Using last Github compiled DLL.

Attachments

• AutoSave_195905 av. J-C..zip
    498 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Hi,

I have problems with new Game : Tried 4 times, with different parameters (C2C_World, Large,...)

Infinite loop turn, after ~10 turns. For that savegame, it's after turn 14

Using last Github compiled DLL.
Hmm, I loaded your autosave and played from round 9 to round 43 without infinite loop.

Bug cant construct world project encyclopedia, whenever i choose it to building queue in just dissapears from there (so if city works only on encylopedia, it becomes idle)
Maybe reason to it, that im ahead of all ais in techs? dunno still good to get that +15% science in all cities...
EDIT: Weird enough it appeared in 1st city where i tried to add it in queue (in beginning of it, so used ctrl), and soon will be finished
2 EDIT: Finished, seems to be working but cant exactly sure (not shown in wonders or conceptual)

Last edited:
Screenshot_1.png
Only in 1 city got displayed appolon guard (long time obsolete, industrial era already XD)
Screenshot_2.png
this city
save should be sticked to post

Attachments

• Hiawatha March 25, AD-1760.rar
    4.2 MB · Views: 50
I think that cities is missing the law enforcement buildings needed to build more modern ones so it shows a very old one.
Well... appolon guard is NOT LAW type, it is melee and when i sort em by combat type they got in one row with clockpunk golem, shaolin monks and mashinist who repair mechanical stuff... (as u apparently can see on 1st screenshot)

Then its upgrade is far away or you are missing something
Thing is it's upgrades is available in other cities
Edit: up require steel wares or iron wares cant remember right now
Also as i said in 1st post about this bug i can see Apollo guard available to build only in 1 city + even it's up long time obsolete

OK thanks,

I'll check the different BUG settings I have, trying the standard ones.

And check the language too.

I found my problem : a typ error in BUG Naming file.ini. Resolved by resetting the standard settings.

Thanks for investigation.

Top Bottom