Single Player bugs and crashes v42 plus (SVN) - After April 2022

Are you on latest SVN? I fixed this issue yesterday.
EDIT: Bandit Riders also do it IF one or more units cant move anymore rather than the rest of the stack goes foreward . .

Last edited:
When the population grows between two billion and two billion two hundred million, it switches the minus. I tested it in several games, playing Space Map Snofru Standard01_V9 and Snofru Standard02_V7 maps.

When the population grows between two billion and two billion two hundred million, it switches the minus. I tested it in several games, playing Space Map Snofru Standard01_V9 and Snofru Standard02_V7 maps.
Overflow error. These statistics are probably unchanged since vanilla.

Random squares are changing ownership, like squares deep in my territory. Nowhere near borders.
1671055169173.png

Attachments

• Upload.7z
    3.8 MB · Views: 6
How many points of different cultures do they have ?
1671055707467.png
1671055723558.png
It happens randomly, the only way I usually notice it is when the cities starting starving.

Okay, went a couple turns and all the territory went to back being mine.

Update: Now it is affecting my cities. It is nowhere near a border and somehow my culture has pretty much disappeared from my city.
1671078885675.png

Attachments

• Upload.7z
    4 MB · Views: 4
Did AI finally learn how to use SPIES efficiently, lol? Could be the reason, though I VERY MUCH doubt it. But a human player COULD do such a shtick, mind you.

Did AI finally learn how to use SPIES efficiently, lol? Could be the reason, though I VERY MUCH doubt it. But a human player COULD do such a shtick, mind you.
The weird thing is that it shouldn't revolt, cities are only supposed to revolt if the majority culture is changed and shares a border with the majority culture.

Are Preh era workboats supposed to be consumed after a build? I could use some of mine multiple times. Once I upgraded to Ancient Workboat then it was consumed.

Any reason why Tin (required for Bronze Wares) is not considered to be a Strategic resource ?

P.S.: at least in Globe view.
It's considered a "production" bonus, not a "strategic" bonus.
BONUSCLASS_PRODUCTION vs BONUSCLASS_STRATEGIC

Edit: misread what you wrote... It has traditionally not been seen as a bonus that unlocks military units; though I think bronze is an alternate bonus requirement for some units (alternate to Iron or Copper?)... I think, been a while since I've played the game in that era now.

Also, what's the spawn rate of tin? I recall it being extremely rare to the tune of 1-2 sources for giant sized maps. I know tin is kinda rare, but a little bit of it should also be available everywhere - I might go as far as saying it could be a gathering building like the sticks collector that gives wood.

Top Bottom